• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. chelseasman2008

whos all from pa?

hey all whos from pennsylvannia ?
  2. chelseasman2008

94 4.0 4x4 help

ok i just rebuilt the 4x4 shift motor , push button light says in 4 hi wich its not its in 2wd, where is the reset button in the rear back pan where the jack is???? i dont see this mystery light is either.
  3. chelseasman2008

94 pos

hey all i got the biggest pos explorer ever, first i just fixed the sending unit on it and of course all straps was rotted off, they the 4x4 quit so i "redid" the motor and i followed /www.explorerforum.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1102904 and now the damn 4 hi light is stuck on and its really in...
  4. chelseasman2008

94 locker

hey i got a 94 exploder i want rear locker so i gots posi they cheap? are they worth it?
  5. chelseasman2008

94 4.0 dogin it

hey all i got a 94 exploder with the 4.0 ever since i bought it its been a gas guzzlin dog! i got new plugs n wires n a KnN filter no muffler but still have both cats any ideas? its doesnt even like to spin tires in the mud while in 2wd and no not good lol is there something common? i had a 91...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad