• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. masterbrenden

not another seat quetion

hey guys, on my 2010 ranger i am coming to that notable moment when the fabric on my drivers seat is wearing thin and gonna tear soon so i got a question because i have always hated the firmness of my seat foam. now here's the kicker. i work at T.M.I. products inc. we make can you guess...
  2. masterbrenden

2010 31 spline swap

I got a 2010 ranger with a 28 spline 8.8 disc factory. I am looking at swaping the explorer 31 axle but I got one problem/question? I got four wheel abs as well as traction control and rsc so needles to say. I got sensors. Lol. Does anybody know what works and what doesnt. I got four corner...
  3. masterbrenden

transfercase

i can't remember the name of those shift knobs you can put on the ranger t-case to make it manaul.... i remember seening them on her before....does anyone know the name or can some one sent me a link... thanks
  4. masterbrenden

bent

so i went a bent my 98 ranger:sad: i was wheeling with viper control... when i hit my front cross member on a rock... didn't see it tilli hit it at about 10 to 15mph... now it pulls left and the passenger tire is about 1/2 inch back further over the driver side
  5. masterbrenden

head bolts?

ok... so i am gonna be doing a rebuild on my 3.0l in my 98 ranger... my questions is my engine was swaped in from the previous owner (hack job) and i have no clue as to which year the motor is, so are the bolts interchangeable or do i have to pull it all apart to see if i have the longer ones or...
  6. masterbrenden

cherry bombs

does anyone run a cherrybomb extreme or a cherrybomb vortex on a 4.0l sohc with 3 inch pipes from the cat back... how does it sound? does anyone know if this would void my 2010 ranger warranty? i am asking because i am paying extra for the extended 6 year 60000 mile warranty and don't want to...
  7. masterbrenden

lokar

has anyone adapted any of the lokar shifters to the 4r44e i like the idea of a floor automatic shifter
  8. masterbrenden

98 ranger build...aka "the super ranger"

this is the first post on my new build project i am starting with a almost stock 98 3.0l at ranger runner 265/75 r16 what brought this up is that i have wanted to wheel it for he last year and now it is no longer my dd and the trans went out so in return it is getting morphed? mahahahaha...lol...
  9. masterbrenden

beefing up 4r44e

is there any thing i can do to beef up the 4r44e enough to run a 35 with out killing it or can someone suggest a good replacement
  10. masterbrenden

new truck

boy is it nice and smooth the ac works!:D and the 4.0l is a god-send over my old 3.0l 2010 ranger sport 4.0l at 4x4 supercab 4 door. dark gray:D:D:D and it has working 4x4 and the lower splitter with the fogs in it and they work...lol
  11. masterbrenden

i have a dilemma

here it is: i have a 98 rang. 3.0l, at, the trans is bad.:sad::sad::sad: it has been a very nice truck, now i have the chance to get a brand-new truck. i dilemma is do i get rid of the old truck or let this strike the start of a project? also what can you do to a ranger to make it better off...
  12. masterbrenden

got it home

so today i went to try and move my truck.... well it moved so i attempted to get it home and well i now know for sure my trans is bad. it was making very very bad noises and ended up totally locking in with no disengagement. in other word it was as if i was driving a stick with no clutch...
  13. masterbrenden

trailer brakes

has anyone put trailer brakes on there ranger for towing is there any wiring in it allready
  14. masterbrenden

need help

i need help i own a 98 (beat to shit) ranger xlt with a 3.0l that i just lost the trans in my dilemma is i found a nether option other than putting a new trans in i found an 04 ranger with a 4.0l sohc auto 4x4 for 13,330 with 72000 miles this would mean trading my truck in for. my question is...
  15. masterbrenden

4r44e trans

hey there i just lost my 4r44e trans (r.i.p.) on my 98 ranger 3.0l 4x4 now does anyone know what different transmissions fit and what is required to get them to work right. i wanted to go to the 5 speed but people keep telling me it's more trouble than it's worth, is it? help please
  16. masterbrenden

fuel pressure

need help my 98 ranger with the vulcan 3.0 has a lean problem it is holding presure 68psi idling but is throwing a lean code and is bleeding off to zero in about 1.5 min the resouce we use at my work (all data) says that 68psi is perfect i did notice the other day though that the schrader that...
  17. masterbrenden

setting axle

hi i am setting up my 7.5" axle with traction-loc and my moms boyfreind has a question... does the final shims need to be cut out of one peice rather than having a bunch of shims in there, he ask because he is wondering how they stay were they are without moving around and falling out?

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad