• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. mhughes165

Goodbye everyone

well, ive been a member here for many a years, since about 2004 if memory serves now....im gettin the ban hammer for a bad transaction with jim oaks, wont go into any details but other then im a fool who made a mistake and have no way to make it right.... so to everyone else on here, good bye...
  2. mhughes165

1988 Dodge Ramcharger, nickname THE MOUNTAIN GOAT

so im bored today, figure show some people some of the stuff i have been up to lately, thats a 88 ramcharger, has about a 8" lift underneath it, d60's 4.10's np205, its sporting 35's for now but is destined for 38's, crossover steering, the whole nine
  3. mhughes165

HMMM, This was easy lol

so, took me and a buddy about 2 hours from start to finish never doing this before to shorten my HP d44 lol, might snap some pics as its going under the truck, will keep updated :headbang::icon_hornsup::yahoo:
  4. mhughes165

63/4" chebbies in a b2

alright guys, i was sittin here scratchin my head wondering how everyone else has done this, im chewing up and spitting out exploder springs like its goin out of style, i need the beefier springs i know this, but i run into a dilema, what im i supposed to do about moving the hanger forward 6"...
  5. mhughes165

d44 question, ttb/sa gears the same?

alright guys lol, well the ones that snake my thread out anyways, im starting to get a 44 ready for the front of the bronco 2, im in the tear down process but am left wondering, i currently have 3.50 gears in it, i need 3.73's i have access to a ttb d44 pig with the 3.73's my question is the...
  6. mhughes165

Full Width Axle Rant

ok, so im trying to grasp onto a idea, what are the advantage of our smaller trucks, lets see, they have a narrower wheel base, which allows us togo alot of places a full size truck couldn't. i would pretty much say thats the main reason we wheel small trucks...... NOW with that in mind, what...
  7. mhughes165

1990 Explorer, Dies when u gas it

91 Explorer, ok, so ive been through the entire dockett with this damn truck, it has, NEW idle air motor.IAT,CTS,CPS,MAF, when u run for codes it keeps coming back for the intake air tempurature sensor.... now heres the weird part, the truck runs PHENOMENAL at idle, but if u try and gas it it...
  8. mhughes165

My new BII

welp, im back into the RBV world once more, tell me what u think guys lol 89 BII Carbed 302 c4 stock height, 8.8 d35
  9. mhughes165

itch.....lol

i got the itch, been a while since i had a ranger, imma give up a car i love in hopes of trading for a ranger the way i want it. the thing that these trucks does to a person is ludicris i say..... BTW just pluggin myself, its a 1990 Lincloln Mark VII LSC, ext cab, stick 4wd musts for a ranger...
  10. mhughes165

91 Exploder Wiring schematic

was wondering if anyone had one they could email me, or the complete dealer service manual works to, lemme know
  11. mhughes165

Worst CD ever

so, i was thinkin, whats everyones opinion on the worst cd they ever wasted there money on, mine is metallica's st. anger.....i gave it away after flipping through it for 15 minutes lol
  12. mhughes165

NEW 5.0 Swap? Who will be the first

so curious, when are we gonna hear about someone dumping a ungodly insane amount of money into swapping the new 5.0 from the 2011 mustang??? i mean if it negotiates the new gt's to 12's i can only imagine one in a ranger LOL....
  13. mhughes165

Innertubes for 39.5's??? where they at lol

welp, workin on a fullsize ranger now, the good ol brown turd warrior that was once for sale is getting a facelift.... that being said im lookin for a place whether online or via mail order that sells tire tubes for 39.5/12r15 got a BRAND NEW set of 39.5 mickey's that someone put a knife...
  14. mhughes165

my 84 Chevy k20

lol, i always seem to be the guy up here posting pictures of his other trucks lol, but anyways people out my way this is the latest vehicle u will see me in lol
  15. mhughes165

1960 F-100 4wd

im pickin one up here shortly, it has the 292 y block, a 4speed on the floor and a divorced 205, has a 44 and a 60 in it, was wondering if anyone knew where one could find lift components for one of these trucks
  16. mhughes165

SWEET, nother $500 score, 1996 Mustang GT

has like 78k miles on it, some dingbat slid into a curb and broke the driver side axle on the rear, it needs a airbag (wasnt deployed someone jsut took it out), hood needs color matched, axle shaft, and a set of keys made oh ya, need the header panel too, its got a few cracks
  17. mhughes165

nother cheap yota

alright, bought this one for a buddy of mine, we did 4" susp, 3" body and 35's its a v6 5spd truck and with factory gears has no problems spinnin them tires. oh ya, this was another cheapy, boguht it bone stock for 400, he has MAYBE 1500 into the truck at this point, but that ioncludes replacing...
  18. mhughes165

79 F-250 2wd 4wd Conversion

Alright, im lookin at converting my 2wd 79 f-250 into a 4wd truck, i want to keep it coil sprung runnin a 44 from a f-150 and 8 lugger outters, but as far as steering etc, im at a loss as to how imma make it work
  19. mhughes165

Chevy 63" springs for 5.5" lift on sale

http://www.ntwonline.com/88-98_GM_1500-2500_5_5_R_LEAF_P8987C330.cfm i just ordered me a set of these, at 170 a spring thats a STEAL, i will let everyone know what kind of life i achieve from these springs once they arrive and are installed, im expecting about the figure of 10"

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad