• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Which is a better deal XRC8 or XRC10?

Hey guys what are your thoughts or comments on the Smittybilt XRC8 vs the XRC10's? I am looking to buy a winch sometime this summer and was thinking I should go with the XRC10. As of now I want it portable to use on my 94 Explorer, use it on my car hauler, and maybe use it on my 2004 F-150...
  2. Ebay coil spacers

Hey Guys if you are looking for coil spacers check out this guy on e-bay. Summit-engineering type in Ford F150 Bronco Explorer 4WD 2" Leveling Lift Kit FB2A I bought a set last year they are well made and should hold up better than the daystar poly ones.
  3. my dana 44 hp swap(pics)

That is a clean truck, now go get her dirty and get some pictures:icon_hornsup:
  4. Broken fuel lines Need some Help

Hey Guys I need some help and advice on this problem. I got a 94 Limited Exploder, I am replacing the fuel pump. The sending unit rusted out and leaks all over the damn place. Well I got it all unhooked and the tank is out, well guess what the rusted sending lines broke off when I disconneted...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad