• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Need Estimate for Head gasket

Hi! I was wondering if anyone near Gwinnett County Georgia could give me a quick estimate for replacing a both head gaskets and replacing a cracked head on my '91 3.0 V6 Ranger XLT. I had a shop flush the radiator last week, which through a chain of events led to my truck overheating and...
  2. Quick camper shell question?

I was able to find a gently used fiberglass camper shell for my 1991 3.0L. In anyone's experiance, how will this effect my MPG? Good? Bad? Discuss.
  3. Battery Drain

1991 Ranger XLT 3.0L It's been going on for about a month now. I'll have to jump it every morning after it's been left overnight. (I now just leave one side of the battery disconnected overnight so I don't have to waste 15 minutes jumping it.) The battery was replaced in December and I've had...
  4. Cheap CB...

Just a quick FYI. The Wal-Mart by me (Lawrenceville Georgia) has the cheap Cobra's for $22. It said $35 but rang up $22. I needed one more for the PA function that the CB function so it was perfect.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad