• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. shane96ranger

Restoring the old Eight Nine Stang

Thank you! I appreciate it!
  2. shane96ranger

Well... I figured I'd come back around and show what my 88 Mustang project is looking like now. This is my first paint job. It cost me well under 400 for the paint and supplies. The day I got it home... June 16, 2020: The two side by side that same day.... Side by side now...
  3. shane96ranger

Finally got my T5 back so it can go in my 88. Going to go with a B&M Shifter... I found one cheap locally.
  4. shane96ranger

Fiat 131 build

There is a C&C at UMC on the 31st if you are interested.
  5. shane96ranger

Fiat 131 build

Dang Bud.... this thing is very amazing. I sure hope to scope this thing out someday. Cars and Coffee, maybe?
  6. shane96ranger

I pulled the tank out of my 88 over the weekend to replace the pump, filter, fuel level sending unit, and wound up needing to replace the filler neck grommet too. I'll be hitting a car show with my 89 this weekend.... just not sure WHICH car show yet. If you're interested, I did start a YT...
  7. shane96ranger

Fiat 131 build

Nice.... I don't make it that way very often much anymore now the my in-laws passed away. I made it to Cars and Coffee at Traverse Mountain in June, LOL. Might go again this Saturday.
  8. shane96ranger

Fiat 131 build

This looks great, BB2! Refresh my memory... what part of UT are you in? I'm in Tooele now.
  9. shane96ranger

Took her to a car show last Saturday... it's so fun to drive.
  10. shane96ranger

For the record... with some MINOR clearancing, the PBR dual piston calipers will bolt right in to place! Man, I really excited about this. Just some light grinding where my fingers are pointed, and it's in!
  11. shane96ranger

I'm going to go out and try to see what needs to be done. I am wanting to put the PBR calipers off a 99-04 on it. I have a couple brand new calipers, as well as some used. Nice to see you're still around BlackBII!!
  12. shane96ranger

Right on... good to see you, Bud! Just picked up some SN95 front brakes for my 89. Going to try and adapt to New Edge Calipers. I've seen it done doing some grinding.
  13. shane96ranger

Ah heck.... there's AlwaysFloored too. How are you doing? LOL.... do you remember when I told you I thought your username meant you like to drink?
  14. shane96ranger

LOL... my siggy said "buy here" in tiny letters, so I missed it. I didn't click on it, so I assume that's what it was though? I went and changed my password now. Can't think of any other way for it to get changed?
  15. shane96ranger

Good to see you're still around, 85! The warthog looks good as ever.
  16. shane96ranger

My apologies, but I am baffled as to how that got there. Is Rick still on here? I tried to do @RangerSVT but he didn't show up. EDIT: OK, now it did after I submitted.
  17. shane96ranger

Never mind.... I was looking for that specific wording. I did not see the "Buy Here", nor did I put it there. Very strange. I used to have some stuff down there, but definitely not that.
  18. shane96ranger

Thank you.... I've been going back and forth on what direction to take it. I just did a 5 lug swap to it on Saturday. But the look is growing on me, for sure.
  19. shane96ranger

Welp... that motor is still sitting there. Since I've been on here last, I bought another Fox Body which is where the 351 will end up. My 89 is in too good of condition to go putting a 351 in. Here's a couple pics of my 89 GT (the white one) and the new multi-colored 88 GT, which is named "Frankie".

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad