• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. master / slave cylinder help needed

i have a 91 ranger 4.0 5 speed. This morning when i was leaving for work, i could not get the truck in gear. I turned the truck off, and put it in gear, then started it back up and it crept forward with the clutch pedal pushed in. Now i believe that either the master or slave cylinder is the...
  2. cruise control swap

Well to start this off, I read in the tech library the artical about puting after market cruise control in a ranger and it stated that taking the stock cruise control out of a doner truck is a PITA. Well I would say calling it a PITA is a bit of an understatment.... here is what i got doner 93...
  3. 93 ranger major electrical issues

I recently picked up a 93 ranger, extended cab, 4.0, automatic tranny, 4x4. And to say the least, it has electrical problems. The truck starts up no problem, runs pretty healthy, but sometimes it will lose electrical power. The headlights will dim so much that cars flash their lights at me...
  4. M50D-R1 swap 2wd vs 4wd

I have a 91 ranger 4.0 4x4 and my tranny is going out (its a M50D-R1). I found a wrecked 98 ranger 3.0 2wd with a good tranny (sould also be a M50D-R1 according to the tech library). To make the new tranny work i just need to swap the output shaft and extension housing with the one on my...
  5. new or rebuilt fuel pump

My fuel pump just went out on my truck. I believe it is the original one (truck is a 1991). I was wondering what brand fuel pumps you have had luck with. I have heard to many stories where the fuel pump stops working shortly after 12 months of use and would like my new pump to not be among...
  6. 91 stx 4x4 tires

I just bought a 91 STX 4x4 ranger and it needs new set of tires. I was looking at the list of tire / suspension combinations that this site has posted and was trying to figure out how big of a tire i can fit on my truck. My question is, does my truck have a stock lift on it since it is a STX...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad