• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 2010 rear end

the axle housing (tube length) is unique, if i recall, axle shafts are specific to this housing. i am the proud owner of a prototype "hibrid" housing that has the axle tubes for the 2010-11 but has the 09 style center with the hole for the speed sensor.
  2. For Sale 2011 RANGER DISC BRAKE REAR HOUSING 7.5

just the housing, with the gears, no axles no brake components. $75 must pick up in SE mich teekc1970@yahoo.com
  3. For Sale WTB 95 Ranger Foglight Brackets

bump - i have a pair in lower michigan, no lights just the brackets teekc1970@yahoo.com
  4. Score !

found a pair of mountaineer heated mirrors today with the puddle lamps for my ranger project, been looking for a pair of these that had good glass and no bees ! these are recent aftermarket replacements, hopefully they last at least until i can score another pair. (need another pair anyway for...
  5. 99 explorer cd/cassette radio in a 96 explorer

hi everyone, are there any stock radio gurus out there ? i need a bit of expertise. im wanting to put a factory CD/cassette radio from a 99 explorer into my 96 explorer, without using the shuffler thing. will it still work without using the shuffler ? obviously the radio will fit, i know...
  6. Explorer hood hinges w/lift shocks on a ranger !

oh yeah they look nice ! just got my hood on and i am no longer "prop rodding" ... write up to come (with pics)
  7. whose done a explorer 5.0L swap into a 96-97 ranger ?

whose done an explorer 5.0L swap into a 96-97 ranger ? a quick question presented to those who have experience with the 96-97 wiring: im wondering how "compatible" the 96-97 explorer 5.0L engine harness is with a 96-97 ranger dash harness ? i know the three part gang plug under the booster is...
  8. why i envy the dry states....

this is worst case scenario '01 ranger edge. this pic is of the drivers side floor, which is paper thin. the front cab mount is literally gone.
  9. AVM manual hubs on an AWD

i have a 2000 XLS 5.0L AWD and this crazy idea of changing the full time front 4wd system to the vacuum style hubs then slapping on a pair of the AVM manual hubs. obviously i know the tcase is always engaged in the AWD, but if the hubs arent locked to the splines in the axle shafts, its...
  10. cab mounts for 98+ x cab

well i am now d!k deep into my '01 edge "project" and with the removal of the rad support, came one of the rubber mounts underneath, and since the cab is coming off for rust repair, i am leaning toward replacing the cab mounts. soo, does anyone know of a source for OEM thickness rubber (or poly)...
  11. A question for the 5r55e guys

a friend needs a trans for his 98 explorer, (not sure if its an E or X vin) i have one from a 00 vin x, what would he have to do to get the 00 trans to work in a 98 ? any help is appreciated as i know very little about these transmissions
  12. fuel injector question.

anyone know what the difference is (if there is one) in the fuel injectors from a 98 explorer 5.0L and injectors from a '00 explorer 5.0L other than the plug ? i ran into a little snag with my 2000 explorer 5.0L conversion, the fully dressed engine is from a 98 and it has different injectors...
  13. 00 sport trac white gauges ???

ok i tried to did a search but i get nothing. im willing to bet that my search function is not working. anyway. i know this HAS to be a popular swap, if its as easy as it seems. i have a 2000 explorer, with the black face gauges, and i recently bought a white face cluster from a 2000 sport...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad