• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. WOW, water pump replacement help!!!!!!

So I work as a mechanic and I am certified. Normally I work on BMW and MBZ cars, and my hobby cars are Japanese cars. ANyways, so I've got a lil background. WHY THE HELL DOES IT LOOK LIKE I NEED TO TAKE OFF THIS BRACKET FOR THE IDLER, A/C COMPRESSOR, AND PS? Does anyone have a quick way to...
  2. drilling window regulator rivots

My 94 mazda b3000 manual window regulator is finally stuck. I need to replace it and i saw the regulator is rivted on. ANyone have any tips before I start drilling away? Do you replace it with bolts, or rivots? If it needs to be re-rivoted back on, where do I buy these rivots?
  3. windshield wiper fuse

Hey guys, My windshiel wipers arent working. Is there a fuse or a relay? My fuse box has no writing on it. ANyone have a link, or maybe a description of where it is, engine bay, kick panel? Ive got a 94 b3000. Thanks in advance
  4. gas tank capacity

Sorry guys, stupid question. I havent had enough money to fill my gas tank recently since gas is at $4 a gallon here in CA. What is the capacity on a 12/94 b3000? thanks
  5. failing smog again, Help evap

Ok, so I finally took off my bad and saw my gas tank. There were no obvious leaks. So I capped off the vent with a rubber nipple. I also put silicone around the rubber grommet that seals it. I also put silicone around the fuel pump assembley O ring. I went back and I still failed the gas...
  6. remove fuel tank or bed?

I'm having trouble smogging my car, and the problem is somewhere somewhere above the fuel tank. Is it easier to pull the fuel tank or to pull the whole bed?
  7. failed smog, evap leaving

Hey guys, I got a 94 b3000. I went to smog today and I passed everything, but the fuel tank test. I guess somewhere along the line of my evap, there is a leak. I dont want to drop my gas tank just yet. I inspected some of the hoses and they seem ok. Anyone ever had this happen to them...
  8. newer style intake manifold?

Hey guys, I was reading the tech page and saw that the later years 3.0L engine's put out a tad more power. I'm just wondering if people have used the plastic intake manifold on an older style Ranger? What are the difference that create more power in the later versions?
  9. shifter problem

95 3.0L 5psd 2wd I got a used 2001 transmissoin replacement. I switched the rear tail section so I could use my speedo. Im having problem putting my shifter back in. I get it back in with the bushings and springs and all, but it doesnt want to go into any of the gears! The best I had it was...
  10. shifter need fluid?

I know a few trannies like the miata and rx7 tranny need a lil fluid in the shifter hole. Does my 3.0L 5sp 2wd need fluid through the shifter? Or, does it just seep down to the bottom? This car is more of my beater car. Anyone recomend a certain fluid? How much fluid does this tranny...
  11. throw out bearing parts

I got a 95 3.0L 2wd b3000. I was looking to get a new throw out bearing, but decided not to. The car is my beater, and the old bearing looks and feels fine. I got a pic of the throw out bearing on www.rockauto.com, and there are 2 rings that come with it. One is the snap ring that holds...
  12. Bearing siezure common?

Thanks for the help for all those that helped a Newb taking out my 95 b3000 2wd 5 spd tranny. I got up off my butt and took the top cover off. The front bearing completley siezed. Sorry I dont haveea digital camera. So I'm going ot have to just get a good used replacement. Is this common...
  13. transmission compatability?

I havea 95 b3000 with a 5sd 2wd tranny. Are there any other fords, besides the Ranger, that have the same tranny? Ive been to the Pick a Part about 5 times and only saw one ranger 3.0L , but with an automatic. Help! the other junkyard wants $450. Total rip off IMO. It was off a 2002...
  14. tranny removal guidence

Hey guys, I bought my buddies late 94 b3000 rwd with a 5 spd tranny. I started taking out a few of the bolts when I got lazy and stopped. Haha I need a few tips 1)do you guys recomend taking off part of the exhaust? The guy that did the previous clutch tightened the 2 side botls really...
  15. upgrades

hey guys, Im new to the club. I'm wondering if there are any brake upgrades that I can get off another Mazda, Ford, or any other car? I have a 95 b3000 rwd
  16. towing a car.

Hey guys, I'm new to these trucks. I'm thiking about using mine to towe my 87 Mazda rx7 to the race track, but I dont know if my 95 b3000 2wd can even do that. Or what kind of mods would I need if its not possible? I was thinking towing only one axle, not a whole trailer.
  17. New member, need help to get mine running

Hello people. I'm new to the B series trucks and I need some basic help. I picked up a 1995 b3000 2wd 5 spd manual with a siezed tranny. I'm not the hunt for another transmission, but I dont know what other cars I can get my transmission from, and what year's have the same transmission. Thanks

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad