• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. fang619

LED'D out

so after doin alot of searching on ebay ive found i can replace just about every light on my truck with led's for about $30 so far ive ordered: a pair of white h3 bulbs for my projectors with 26 leds in each a pair of side marker bulbs with 5 leds 2 pairs of turn signals with 10 leds in each...
  2. fang619

3.73 to 4.10 swap advice please

im looking to swap out my stock 3.73 ring and pinion on my 7.5 axle to a 4.10 ring and pinion set, just wondering how high the difficulty level is on this project because i am not familiar with gear swaps, any advice or related postings would help:icon_surprised:
  3. fang619

oil leak near timing belt cover please help!!!!!!

so i went to a machine shop to get my 2.5l longblock repaired, it spun a bearing and broke a piston rod so that had to be replaced along with the oil pump and i believe the crankshaft had to be turned also, I was first quoted $950 for parts and labor to do the work listed above after i had...
  4. fang619

stranded please help!

:bawling: so im looking for a rebuilt long block for my 99 since my old one took a crap on me, its a, 2.5l 4cyl EV autozone has one for $1800 plus core but im pretty sure thats way over priced, does anyone in the san diego or southern california area know of a good place to get a rebuilt long...
  5. fang619

tube fenders, any thoughts?

ive been thinking about getting fiberglass fenders for a while now but i think i wanna just get some tubing welded up and skin it with sheet metal and have some heavy duty fenders. heres a poor quality pic anybody ever done anything like this?
  6. fang619

cat replacement

so during one of my offroad excursions i rattled the honeycomb in one of my cats too hard and it started making this noise that sounded like a pebble bouncing around in my cat, after a few weeks it started sounding like a couple of boulders stuck in there and i decided to do something about it...
  7. fang619

crazy popping noise please help

so i just spent my entire day before going to work installing some new control arms on my 99, on my drive home i heard this kindve popping noise, it almost sounds like my spring is binding but i cant tell. it only does it when i can get it bouncing really hard or when braking it has a few small...
  8. fang619

one more part needed please help

i need to extend my front brakes, right now ive got a 3.5" spindle lift and im putting on new upper and lower control arms and springs that give me a 3" lift and make my tires 5 inches wider, ive seen a post on here saying stock 1991 f350 lines would work but im not sure. im on a tight budget...
  9. fang619

extended brakes

so i have a 3.5" spindle lift on my 99, i'll soon be adding upper and lower control arms that give me 2.5" lift and makes each tires 5 inches wider per side, does anybody know were i can get some cheap extended brake likes?:icon_confused:
  10. fang619

problems with new control arms

so i got a deal on craigslist for upper and lower control arms with springs that gives me a 2.5" lift and make my tires 3-4 inches wider per side for $150 so after spending $108 on fabtech shocks, $45 on new bushings, and $80 on all new ball joints i have everything i need(i figure i can just...
  11. fang619

EGR mod

new to forum:icon_cheers: ive modified my egr tube to suck in fresh cold air from my air intake (some kind of cheap cold air intake from pep boys i think its called a spectre) correct me if im wrong but i thought the reason the egr is there is for emissions, so i decided instead of having nasty...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad