• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Troy94

SFBD pics anyone?

Just curious what all goes into a sfbd. If anyone has any pics of the front bag setup for an I-beam Ranger toss those up too! - thanks, its much appreciated
  2. Troy94

Turbo Swap (thoughts)

I want to do a turbo motor swap in my ranger, anything that is know to "bolt in" easily? (i know it wont happen like that):icon_welder: I was thinking maybe a boosted Eclipse GST/GSX motor i wanna stick with the rear wheel drive here haha Open to any suggestions :)
  3. Troy94

94 Splash Tach Wiring

Ok bought a sunpro(=/) tach new Have the Red, White, and Black hook up correctly w/o a doubt BUT where the hell do i hook the Green wire?? i know the instructions say ... the tan wire with the yellow stripe (but that honestly doesn't work) Can someone please help me? What wire do i splice the...
  4. Troy94

Looking to Buy

Lookin for some stuff for a 00' ranger ext. cab axle flip kit (3' inch preferably) 3' inch drop front coils open to any other options on the front if any are known (cept bags =x$$) anyone?
  5. Troy94

Tailight Help

I have a 94 ranger "step side" and i was wondering if the "style side/ fleet side" tail lights would fit. I have had people say they will and some say they won't An official answer would be greatly appreciated
  6. Troy94

the secret to lowering your first gen ranger for only 20 bux

or a truck load of wood willl work too... thats what made me want to lower my truck in the first place ha ha
  7. Troy94

New Guy Here...

thanks for all the input guys this is my first time on a forum and it proved to be extremely helpful i will let you guys know what happens after i get all the parts and such thanks again
  8. Troy94

New Guy Here...

yes i did =( but i have some'2inch lowering coils" from summit but... where would one find these "camber essentrics?"
  9. Troy94

New Guy Here...

I have a 3/4 lower (semi-custom...):headbang: was just wondering if anyone could help me figure some stuff out with the alignment of my truck. Its my daily driver so i can't afford to keep putting tires on it... Anyone care to throw some advice my way??? It would be greatly appreciated thanks

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad