• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Ivy Mike

Anyone know what size Torx bit the lower intake takes?

I'm pulling my step-daughters 2000 Ranger 3.0 apart to do a head gasket and I don't have a large enough Torx. It's definitely larger than a T40. Anyone know?
  2. Ivy Mike

engine runs out of breath in hot weather

got an 89 Bronco 2 with the 2.9 and noticed something when the summer started heating up here. Now Las Vegas summers, for the uninitiated, are blazing stinking hot. We're talking 105+ everyday. Today it was 112. Anyway, the B2 is fine in the morning and in cooler weather but this summer got hot...
  3. Ivy Mike

Explorer leaf spring swap - quick question

There is a set of leaf springs from a 99 Explorer on Craigslist here and I just need to know if they will fit a Bronco II. I know earlier ones will from reading the writeup in the tech library but it doesn't mention later years. Anyone have a guess (or maybe a tape measure to shoot a...
  4. Ivy Mike

New BII owner - new to the forum

been lurking for a little while and figured it was time to say hi and show off a little. Got el Bronquito a few months back and finally decided to daily drive it. Grabbed some wheels from Craigslist and mounted some 235-75-15s on them. Truck is an 89 with the Mitsu 5-spd, electric shift t-case...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad