• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. maclgallant

For Sale 2008 XL radio

Hello people I have an OEM radio from a 2008 XL if anyone's interested let me know Radio only has roughly 2 years of use before i swapped out to an Alpine Deck
  2. maclgallant

Super Cheap MT's 33's (285/75r16)

just wanted to post this anyone looking for 33's (285/75r16) http://www.ntwonline.com/285X75R16D-33X11.50R16-BLK-BUCKSHOT-RADIAL-MUDDER-XMT.html#.UhkUrH_yleA 169$ per tire for 33s :icon_cheers:
  3. maclgallant

Front driveshaft play

today i went to check my front drive shaft ( i could here some clicking last time in 4x4 reverse low) and there was about 1" play on the drive shaft (transfer case end) is this too much, or normal? i'm on my way towards a junk yard and he has a 2011 drive shaft with almost no mileage on it i...
  4. maclgallant

best CV half shaft?

as the title suggests what is the best cv half shaft, or most recommended for a 2008 ranger i searched for "cv" "cv half shaft" " cv shaft" and i have not found a single thread, which i find very very odd... anyways if someone could point me in the right direction it would greatly be...
  5. maclgallant

prime choice hub assembly

has anyone ever used prime choice hub assembly? they are super cheap, 50$ Canadian here vs ford's 400$ i know there cheap, but i'm only mentioning it because they offer lifetime warranty for 7$, doesn't seem like a bad deal any experience? (seems to be hit or miss on other forums, but none...
  6. maclgallant

primce choice hub assembly

has anyone ever used prime choice hub assembly? they are super cheap, 50$ Canadian here vs ford's 400$ i know they're cheap, but i'm only mentioning it because they offer lifetime warranty for 7$, doesn't seem like a bad deal any experience? (seems to be hit or miss on other forums, but none...
  7. maclgallant

2008 ford ranger high pitch howl only on initial launch

hey guy's i have a 2008 ranger XL 5 speed manual i have 56,000km on it i have strange noise coming which seems to be the axle, but hard to tell, could be driveshaft or u joints the noise is a high pitch kind of howling sound and only happens as i am releasing the clutch, (it is not the clutch...
  8. maclgallant

JL Audio c2-570x & c2-525x

Hey guy's i just finished installing 4 new speakers up front i have c2-525x which are 5 1/4" coaxial and rear c2-570x 5x7's the difference in sound 5 1/4's have better high's, 5x7 better low end bass the mid's are about the same overall i think i prefer the 5x7's but with both speakers...
  9. maclgallant

2008 ford ranger on 285/75r16 or 33x11.5x16

Just got the tires on ... No rubbing in the front only in the back when I flex Lift is Tt(prekey)/shackles and (removed 1.5" blocks for 2.5"):beer: Tires are federal couragia mt
  10. maclgallant

15x8 vs 16x8 info

well my tires are almost worn out, and it's almost time for some new rubber my stock wheels are 15x7 and i have 31x10.5x15 mounted on them. 15x7 leaves you very limited for big tires, the biggest you can go is 33x10.5 or 32x11.5.... so obviously i need new wheels if i want bigger tires so...
  11. maclgallant

34x12.5x15 on Dana 35 IFS

Wondering what you guy's think of 34's on a dana35 ifs? i know you guy's say 33's are the biggest you want to run for reliability 35's i would be going through wheel bearings and start breaking stuff but what about 34's? it's and "off size" and theres not much info out there on how the...
  12. maclgallant

150$ summit racing exhaust

http://www.summitracing.com/parts/SUM-680032/ what do you guy's think? anyone have experience with summit racing exhaust?
  13. maclgallant

powertrax no slip vs 33x10.5x15

Alright guy's so i have situation here i only have enough money to purchase 1 of the following: -powertrax no slip for rear -new tires 33x10.5x15 My truck currently has prekey mod 2.5" and beltech 6400 2" i just got everything installed, i haven't gone out wheeling yet so i can't comment on...
  14. maclgallant

1998+ shocks

I was wondering if all 1998+ 4x4 shocks were the same on all rangers? in terms of bolt style etc, ex: if i get a shock thats for a 2003 4x4 ranger would it fit on a 2008? thanks you:beer:
  15. maclgallant

FINALY lifting the ranger

Alright guy's I'm starting this thread as i'm finally going to lift my Ranger She's currently stock with 31's khumo kl71'si'll post pics doing the prekey mod and shackle lift i'm hoping to get 3-3.25" front(1.25" prekey with prekey then crank them 2") and close to 2" rear here are pics how...
  16. maclgallant

Zone Nitro Gas Shocks

hey guy's i was at my local 4x4 shop today and just an interesting find i guess zone gas nitro shocks are made by BDS kind of like an entry level company if you look in the jeep forums those guy's are loving the zone shocks even more then there high end shocks they replaced maybe worth looking...
  17. maclgallant

Pro Comp es3000

Hey guy's doing the prekey mod and shackles lift on my ranger ordered a set of pro comp es3000 i'll take pics and write up how they ride :D couldn't really say no at 38.99$ per shock!!!! wanted rancho's but 90$ here in Canada
  18. maclgallant

Tow Hooks for 2008 Ford Ranger XL 4x4

Hey guy's i have a 2008 ford ranger XL 4x4 truck came without Front tow hooks i looked underneath the truck they have the OEM tow hook holes there but problem the dealership wants over 100$ for the hooks so i went over to princess auto and got some 10,000lbs recovery hooks but i have no idea...
  19. maclgallant

which winch?

i didn't know what would be the appropriate thread location for this feel free to move it :D anyways question? what winch do you guy's run what would be the MINIMUM , RECOMMENDED, OVERKILL strenght of winch ex: 8000lbs i'm currently looking at the warn m8000 and the vr10000 :icon_cheers:
  20. maclgallant

add a leaf and shackles ever been done?

has anyone done both AAL and shackles? if so were you able to level the front out with a torison crank how much lift did you get etc? i want to do prekey & crank mod for my '08 and in the rear figured i might as well do both aal and shackles any pics thanks guy's :icon_cheers::beer:

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad