• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Sold my ranger,,,sniff sniff, sigh

These are the last pictures I took of my truck two days ago when I sold it. Did I want to sell it? Not really but it was something I had to do at this point in my life. It never left me stranded or stuck and I have pulled semi trucks to all kinds of vehicles out of some bad weather situations...
  2. Please have a look at these two pics

Here is my original thread http://therangerstation.com/forums/showthread.php?t=124224 Here are the pics of what I found while looking at a Isuzu Rodeo I want to buy and am currently test driving for two weeks. The 4 wheel drive seems to works just fine!! EDIT / THE 4 WHEEL DRIVE IS NOT...
  3. Should I buy it? Have you owned one? What the hell should I do????

So one of my clients has a ( Isuzu Rodeo Ls, TWIN STICKS, 4x4 ) that she is letting me test drive for 2 weeks and then buy it if I want it. I have had it 3 days now and took it to the car wash today and it cleaned up with amazing results and all I did was run it thru the automatic wash. It has...
  4. Last year of STX ( 4x4 ) ??

What was the last year they made a ford ranger STX/4X4 ???:dunno:
  5. VINTAGE Ford mud guards ( The Best Never Rest ) MINT CONDITION!!!!!!!!!!

Look what I just bought at an estate sale over the week end. The person said they belonged to his dad who collected ford stuff, pretty cool huh? I think it's from the early 90's ASSuming I am dating that Ford Ranger STX on the packaging correctly??
  6. Replacing radiator 1996 ranger 4.0

Well after 15 years my radiator separated a bit in the top left hand corner seam, it's beyond any type of stop leak so I am looking for people who have changed their radiator before under my model year and HOW HARD IS IT. I just priced a new one at autozone for $182.96 and advance auto for...
  7. Have you had this problem, If so, What was the fix?

My truck starts right up and runs perfectly on FLAT roads but just as soon as I come to the base of a hill and start to go up the hill the truck starts jerking violently but just as soon as I crest the hill and I am on FLAT road again it stops. I drove 10 miles today to town on FLAT highway at...
  8. Best / cheapest place to buy my new cpu?

I am not having tons of luck on where to buy my next cpu, any help would be appreciated, I am pulling the quad core and upgrading to the following below. Here is what I am needing to buy. AMD Phenom II X6 10xxT Six-Core (Thuban core)
  9. Really, REALLY???

So I was at mcdonalds getting my large vanilla ice coffee and this monstrosity caught my eye so I whipped out the cell phone and did what any responsible ranger owner would have done, I took pics.:icon_rofl:
  10. Rotors turned NOW brakes rattle

I desperately needed my rotors turned because of warping ( steering wheel shake ) but once I had it done my brakes pads are noisy as hell it seems like they are just slopping around and make quite a bit of noise at low speeds and EVERY bump. Is this a common problem, can shims be added to help...
  11. Do I Have a,,,,, 4r44e ( OR ) 4r55e

According to auto zones computer my EXACT truck comes with ( 2 ) different types of transmissions, I am going to do a tranny fluid change / filter gasket. I should probably already know the answer to this but HEY we can't all know EVERYTHING about EVERYTHING all the time:icon_twisted: I am...
  12. Bad Chiropractor visit

MzjoKhBklYg
  13. Bad Chiropractor visit

There is ( NO ) scientific evidence that chiropractors do anything REAL!!! PERIOD!!!!
  14. Wheel alignment / radious arm QUESTION!!

If all of my ball joints are new and so are my tie rods and and so are my 4 wheel bearings ( BUT ) my radius arm bushings need to be replaced can I get a PROPER wheel alignment?? In other words does bad radius arm bushings affect a front end wheel alignment?? I am assuming the answer will be...
  15. Right head light went out so

I stopped in advance auto parts and bought a twin set of sylvania silverstar ultra head lights for $42.99 I must say these lights are the shit, I should of bought these years ago!! http://www.sylvania.com/ConsumerProducts/AutomotiveLighting/HighPerformance/SilverStarUltra/ I just checked ebay...
  16. Bought parts from a member. Big thanks!!

So a while back I posted a WANTED AD for two auto locking hubs for my 1996 ranger and snoopdoggie responded to me and had two to sell and I told him I would take them but then I had a few things come up and got busy and finally got back to him to make sure he still had them before I sent the...
  17. Carrier bearing / symptoms??

What would one expect to hear or feel or experience when that stupid carrier bearing starts going bad on the drive shaft.
  18. My Pet Fish / kinda

yJ1Qf95Veck
  19. Pinion Bearing LOUD

So we had a blizzard the other day and got about a foot of snow and of course I was driving around all day in 4x4 hi, anyways I noticed a noise at about 25-30 mph during acceleration and the same noise during deceleration around the same speed so I took my truck into the place I recently had all...
  20. Craigslist Picture Size LARGE?

Ok so by DEFAULT via the craigslist software you can up load 4 small pictures to be seen with your ad, however I have seen HUGE pictures that are not posted using the default method so my question is who here knows the trick to posting normal to large size pictures on craigslist along with your...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad