• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. T-5 manual transmission with 4.0L OHV in 1994 B4000

Thanks for the info on the T5. The main issues with my M5OD are gear clash when shifting into reverse and second gear. There is audible grinding and you can feel it in the shifter. Reverse is by far the worst of the two. A lot of times I will actually start the truck in reverse if I need to back...
  2. T-5 manual transmission with 4.0L OHV in 1994 B4000

I've got a 1994 Mazda B4000 RWD with a 4.0L OHV V6 and a Mazda M5OD transmission. The transmission is getting tired, and I was curious about possibly swapping in a T-5 manual transmission in it's place. From what I've read so far, a Mustang 2.8L with a T-4 would have a bellhousing that would...
  3. Camshaft synchronizer swap to newer style?

I have a 1994 Mazda B4000 and need to replace the camshaft synchronizer. It is the style with the window on the top which appears to only be available as a complete synchronizer assembly and doesn't have a replaceable sensor. My question is, can I swap in a synchronizer from a slightly newer...
  4. 1991 3.0L code 12, no cell on

I have a 1991 Ranger 2wd 3.0L manual that has a high idle problem. When you first start it up, it revs high for a minute like it normally would when it's cold and then drops to normal or close to it. When you start driving and push in the clutch to shift, the throttle seems to stick at...
  5. 91 Ranger High Idle

My '91 Ranger 3.0L has developed a high idle that I can't seem to figure out. The truck starts fine, but idles at about 1800 rpm. With the IAC unplugged, the idle does not change. I backed out the throttle stop screw until it was not touching, but no change. The throttle plate is closed, and if...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad