• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. xkotyx

truck wont crank with ignition switch

Tying up loose ends on my 2.3 to 4.0 swap and i converted the 4.0 from an auto to a 5 sp in the process and at a standstill on my ignition. It cranks over and starts fine from the solenoid on the fender but it wont do anything when I turn the key over. All the gauges and accessories work so I...
  2. xkotyx

need firewall wiring help

I know there's an electrical section but this didn't seem to fit. I'm swapping out the 2.3 in my 91 ranger with a 4.0 from a 91 explorer. I need a wiring diagram for the connector on the firewall for both the ranger and the explorer. I checked with Ford but was told they only have them back to...
  3. xkotyx

I bought a new gun!!! yaaaaaaay

wow thats a nice gun man! ive got two shotguns but ones an antique so i dont care for shooting it, and another. for the past couple months ive been eyeing ones just like that. im really wanting one
  4. xkotyx

adjusting valves in a 2.3?

is it possible? my valves are starting to rattle bad, not just tick. ive never done valves before so i looked it up in my haynes manual and it only shows a procedure for replacing them. the only engine that has an adjustment procedure is the 2.8. so are they adjustable or do you have to replace...
  5. xkotyx

kidney stones

lol
  6. xkotyx

kidney stones

your peehole? lol i was sore for about 2 days but i passed multiple. i had to go to the urologist for it and they decided to give me a testicular exam lol. it was a woman doctor. catch is, there was another woman in there training to be a doctor. so a woman did the exam while another one set...
  7. xkotyx

clearance at lowes

stopped in at lowes today for a couple drill bits and i was excited to find that the hitachi black gold metal/wood/plastic drill bits were on clearance for about half of the original cost. i dont know if they have this at all the lowes but its worth a check. most of the normal sizes were...
  8. xkotyx

kidney stones

thanks guys. and lol mark! im not sure, i asked her to but then for some reason my old lady gave her the wierdest look with her eyes. beats me lol
  9. xkotyx

kidney stones

and lol. but both trips to the ER, they made me give a urine sample and i had to wipe with a sanitary wipe before i gave the sample. i was scared of the said burning, so i just kinda dabbed carefully around it lol
  10. xkotyx

kidney stones

with me it feels like someone has put my kidneys in a big vice and they keep tightening it. like a tight, sharp, throbbing pain at the kidney area. and when they are trying to pass, it feels like i have to pee constantly (like every 30 min to an hour) but whenever i try only alittle bit comes...
  11. xkotyx

kidney stones

thanks guys. i fought them off today with the pain killers. i hate to be a pill popper but they work much better at preventing pain than stopping it. about every three hours (the bottle said every four), or whenever i would start to feel discomfort, id go ahead and pop one. it got me through the...
  12. xkotyx

kidney stones

i dont drink enough, im a tea freak. ive been working on the water thing though since this happened. trying to keep mostly water and juices in my body.
  13. xkotyx

kidney stones

i hate them. :bawling: they hurt soooo bad, it feels like my kidneys are in a vice right now. passed 2 thursday night/friday morning. went to the ER during this, gave me pain medicine and did catscans. found out i have more in both kidneys. i had 2 more movements after i left the hospital...
  14. xkotyx

broken wire, fuel pump not coming on

i was cutting some of the panel under the power distribution box yesterday. i had the box moved out of the way but it fell back into place and i cut one of the wires for a relay and nicked another. ive patched up the wires that i found cut. they were the ones routing to the middle relay on my...
  15. xkotyx

need help with 5.38s in a d44

thanks guys! just ordered it!
  16. xkotyx

will my spider gears and shaft from my 3.72- carrier work on a 3.92+ carrier? or do i have to get a carrier with the guts too?
  17. xkotyx

do you have to have another carrier for 3.92 and up? yep i guess i do need a new carrier.... if i just get the bare 3.92+ carrier case, will the shaft and spider gears from my 3.72 case work, or do i have to get everything new??
  18. xkotyx

mods, can you move a thread for me?

i posted "need help with 5.38s in a d44" in the non-ranger axle section, but we are working on it right now and kinda need an answer hopefully by tomorrow, so would yall mind moving it to the urgent help section? thanks!:icon_thumby:
  19. xkotyx

this thing has had me running in circles. we finally got everything put together and the ring is barely touching the pinion! so we shim it all the way over as far as we can, and its still barely even catching the tooth. its like the ring still needs to come towards the pinion another 1/16-1/8"...
  20. xkotyx

lock the front or no?

im about to do my sas with a ford 9 and d44. the rear is spooled. but while the front is torn apart right now, i was thinking about lincoln locking it. and if i want it open i could always only lock in one hub. whats your experience/opinions? it will be about half and half of street/off road...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad