• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. nguerrero27

Auto Headlights and Auto Dim Mirror

Pretty sure this goes here. I just finished installing everything for the OHC and the lighted visors as well as the auto mirror. The only real problem I've run into is that I can't seem to control the timing on the headlights. Basically what happens is that the headlights turn on no problem...
  2. nguerrero27

M50D-R1 shifter bushing

Ok I recently installed the full length center console from an exploder into my manual 97 4.0. And I'm having a problem shifting into 5 and reverse due to the console. apparently I've got a sloppy shifter and I didn't even know it, this being my first manual vehicle I never questioned the play I...
  3. nguerrero27

Led third brake light to match 09 tails

Ok so I'm wondering if anybody has ever found a third brake light that matched the 09 tails perfectly. I found a picture of one but on closer inspection I'm pretty sure the picture is a trick. Take a look at what I mean...
  4. nguerrero27

Nissan tranny

Does anybody know what transmission will fit into a 1987 nissan stanza. I tried searching nissan forums but they were not very helpful :sad:
  5. nguerrero27

My ranger so far

So this is my truck and a couple of the things I've done so far. Keep in mind though that it is nowhere near being complete. Let me know what you guys think the wheels I bought off, of craigslist. they are from an explorer but i had to put spacers, on, them since the turning radius was...
  6. nguerrero27

sorta new

Okay so I've been a member of TRS for a while but I was never very active before. I plan to rectifying that. I never formally introduced myself so I figured that would be a great place to start.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad