• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 3.0 pinging

3.0 with 140,000 pings when it is over 50 degrees out. Pinging goes away when I clean the MAF sensor but only lasts about 300 miles . cleaned it three times. I get a CEL code that comes and goes, it reads only PO340 ( cam position sensor malfunction) but I have no squeel from the synchro. could...
  2. Code PO340 cam sensor malfunction ?

My '98 3.0 (california) has been having intermittent power loss and pinging lately. I dealt with the pinging by cleaning the MAF, EGR and running Sea Foam through, the pinging problem seemed to get better, but it was still there sometimes at random. Then the check engine light came on after an...
  3. '98 1354 to '02 1354 Yoke swap ?

Thanks to the great "read first" at the top of the page I discovered that I have two electric 1354's that I am swapping . I got bogged down swapping a trans and transfer case when I discovered the rear yokes are different . evidently the 02 has a different drive shaft ( aluminum? , mines...
  4. HELP . 4r44e to 5r55e swap

anyway my questions are pretty basic if you can help thanks. Should I fill the torque converter with fluid and put the torque converter on the trans before i stab it back in ? then bolt it to the flex plate should I buy a new torque convertor ? is there anything special to do when bolting...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad