• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Blacked-Out FX4

Northeast Meet Up

I know August is a long ways away, but I was wondering who is heading to the Carlisle All Truck Nationals? Would be awesome to see people from NJ, NY, OH, and PA all in one place! I know I will be there so keep a look out for my truck and puppy!
  2. Blacked-Out FX4

World Ranger goes for a swim...

Oh man... I don't understand why Ford won't bring this state-side...It would possibly outsell the F150 IMO. But its beautiful...:drool:
  3. Blacked-Out FX4

Vinyl floor material

I am looking to make a console for my truck, but I would like to cover it in the same material as the rest of the floor. Does anyone know where I might aquire such a material?
  4. Blacked-Out FX4

Just had my oddest request at the parts store I work at...

I just had 3 people in the store I work at wearing 1-piece mechanic suits from like junkyard wars come in looking for Outer Tie Rods for a 1995 Leather Couch. :icon_confused: Yea a motorized couch. Come to find out 1995 Toyota Corolla tie rods work perfectly. :icon_rofl:
  5. Blacked-Out FX4

Chevy Leaf Swap Questions...

I have seen this all over here, the chevy leaf swap. Does that give you lift or does it just give you more felx than the ford leafs? How much lift does it give you? And what would be the proper donor for the swap? Any help would be great!
  6. Blacked-Out FX4

Parts Finder

I'm sure I'm not the first person to do this but here it goes. If anyone needs parts for thier RBV post it here and I'll look up the part number and price we sell it at my store for. I won't be shipping any parts out to you guys but I figured a price and number would help out. So shoot away.
  7. Blacked-Out FX4

North NJ Meet Up

Anyone from what they would consider North New Jersey wanna plan a get together? The weather is getting nice so standing around and checkin out people's rigs will be much more comfortable.:yahoo: I figured I would throw this out there to see who would be interested, when we could all do it, and...
  8. Blacked-Out FX4

Should I...

A buddy of mine has a 98 Explorer 4dr with a 4.0. The transmission is shot. he wants $200 for it. It already has a 3 inch shackle lift in the rear and cranked t-bars upfront. Any input from anyone is appreciated. I fell in love with wheeling about a month ago in my Ranger, but I can't afford to...
  9. Blacked-Out FX4

TRS...saving us from boredom at work

Thank god I own a Ranger, and have TRS. If I didn't I would go crazy at work. I work at an auto parts store and when things aren't busy this is the first place I go to keep my mind occupied. Am I the only one out there that does this? Where are my bored at work associates?
  10. Blacked-Out FX4

Amp issues

I have 1000w Profile 2 channel amp. This past weekend a few of my friends and I got together for a bonfire and my amp will turn off automatically when it senses it getting too hot. There was some drinking involved and I forget to let it cool down for a bit and it hit that point. And now it wont...
  11. Blacked-Out FX4

06 Ranger to discs?

I have an 06 FX4 so i have the 8.8 rear with the 31 spline axles. I was wondering how easy or difficult it would be to convert it to disc brakes. From what I understand its the axle axle as the explorers except for the spring and shock mounts. any assistance would be much appreciated. I work at...
  12. Blacked-Out FX4

Just A Little Guy

My dad had this 2006 Ranger brand new off the lot for 3 1/2 years when he decided he wanted something bigger (2010 F150 Fully Loaded). So then I took over the payments of the Ranger and things started getting done. At first it was simple. LED tailgate bar, aux reverse light, and sound system...
  13. Blacked-Out FX4

06 Projectors

I just got these (http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/01-02-03-04-05-08-Ford-Ranger-LED-Projector-Headlights-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem3a5c6abc8cQQitemZ250658602124QQptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories) for my 06 used, and some of the bulbs are out. I was wondering if anyone else has...
  14. Blacked-Out FX4

Crank or New Keys?

I'm looking to level my FX4. Is it the same thing to crank the OE torsion keys or install new ones?:icon_confused: Just being curious. I know I can fit 265/75R16 without an issue, but what could I expect to get out of leveling my Ranger?
  15. Blacked-Out FX4

Carlisle All-Truck Nationals

Just lookin' to see how many TRS are headin out to Carlisle for imo the best truck show around the pa/nj/ny area? I'll be out with P.I.M.P.(Party In My Pants). What are you rollin out there with and what crew are you signing in under?
  16. Blacked-Out FX4

idea for extended cab sub box

:icon_idea:this is my plan for using my extended cab seeing as tho the jump seats are hardly worth using...what do you guys think?:dntknw:

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad