• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. my77cobra2

For Sale 1988 ranger xlt 2.9 driveline part out

i live on long island in NY and i have a very neurotically maintained 88 XLT i bought from the original owner several years ago. i have maintenace records with dates and milage. i was just curious as to whether or not someone might be interested in buying the motor and transmission. i never...
  2. my77cobra2

WTB: 83-92 long bed

Looking to buy an 83-92 long bed ranger. Truck doesn’t need to be perfect. Located in NY. Willing to travel to pick up truck within reason for the right price.
  3. my77cobra2

1-Piece Fiberglass Dash/Center Console/Rear Sub Box Wit Rolll-Cage.....

1-Piece Fiberglass Dash/Center Console/Rear Sub Box With Rolll-Cage..... i had an 87 ranger ext. cab that got totaled....nd i had soo many plans or it....but now im goin to get a MUCH BETTER platform to build my dream truck...fuel injected dual quad 302 stroker with twin turbos (1,500+ HP) /...
  4. my77cobra2

Need answer asap!!!!

i have an 87 extended cab ranger........what engine will replace my 2.9l as a direct bolt-up to the factory 5-speed transmission?
  5. my77cobra2

My trip to ny....................

i am SOOOOOOOOOOO pissed.....i go 2 college at Nascar Technical Istitiute [NTI] in North Carolina...i was born and raised in New York...so i was gonna go home for christmas...i had off from the 19th of December to the 27th of December......i got off of school on the 18th at 12:45PM....i got in...
  6. my77cobra2

Need Asap!!! 87' Anti-rattle Kit!!! Need Asap!!!

i need an anti rattle kit for both the driver and passengers doors......im leavin for college in 10 days.....if multiple people gt me the parts 1-by-1 tht wud be awsome.....I HAVE VERY LITTLE $....AS IN $35......
  7. my77cobra2

Peformacne Cam....wht Shud I Buy?

ok....i have 2.9L and i wnt to put cam in it tht wud make it sound more like mustang gt......[i kno a 6 cyl. will NEVER snd like a gt.....] my dad and may of the local engine shops tld me tht this ws possible......if it is....ima need the entire description, price, etc....i am eventually goin to...
  8. my77cobra2

My 1987 Ford Ranger Project......

I was just looking at a few projects on here.....YOU PEOPLE DO SOME GREAT WORK......So I figured tht I might post my project..... On April 19, 2009 I purchased this 87' Ranger for $500 from a complete A**HOLE who kept pressuring me to give him the rest of his money...[I only had half of the...
  9. my77cobra2

Mitsubishi Starion Rims......

ok....ive gt an AWSOME IDEA....im goin to put sum Mitsubishi Starion rims on my ranger......the pic of my ranger below is the day i had bought it....so....obviously its been cleaned up....[my father and i restore classic cars of all and any sort....my dad paints the cars/trucks himself] i...
  10. my77cobra2

Mitsubishi Starion Rims......

ok....ive gt an AWSOME IDEA....im goin to put sum Mitsubishi Starion rims on my ranger......the pic of my ranger below is the day i had bought it....so....obviously its been cleaned up....[my father and i restore classic cars of all and any sort....my dad paints the cars/trucks himself] i...
  11. my77cobra2

Speedometer Quivers

hey i have a question....im not sure if what im asking is a stupid question....but: when i start to drive from a dead stop [now keep in mind my truck is a stick]....my speedometer quivers alot, and thn gradually quivers less and less....once i hit 35mph....its fine.... now my dad built a hot...
  12. my77cobra2

Opinion on a 1987 Ford Ranger Stereo

OK...I Have A 1987 Ford Ranger With The Extended-Cab...This Is What I Want To Do...I Want To Install Two 10" 600W Pioneer 4Ohm Subs Powered By A Boss Audio 1200W Single Output Class-D Amp...In The Front Where The Stock 4" Speakers Are Mounted In The Dash, I Will Be Placing Two 4" Lanzar 100W...
  13. my77cobra2

2.9L Vacuum Diagram

i need a vacuum diagram for a 1987 ford ranger with a fuel injected 2.9L.....i cant find on online ANYWHERE....please....if you have one......post it....im in desperate need....im goin on a 700mi. trip to college an then to and from school/work...... here's whats happening on a cold start...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad