• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Air bag (no key turn off)

ok so heres the deal.. A friend has a 96 ranger, extended cab. 3.0.. Shes about to have a baby and needs to put it in the front seat.. airbags can kill the baby,, yada yada... the thing is she doesnt have a way key to turn off the passenger airbag like most newer rangers have... what is the...
  2. Open for Questions. My 88 SAS BUILD

-Well, wanted to say thanks for all the help everyone has helped me with on the sight during and pre the sas. -It was a tremendous, and anyone wanting to do it,, be sure you do WAY MORE than enough research. -TAKE YOUR TIME, i see some people saying they could do it in a weekend,, and i probably...
  3. EB coils stock bucket_pic

I am SASing a 88 ranger. I am using 5.5'' superflex EB coils with stock buckets. Will you please post pics of how you mounted yours. If its really difficult to do, please post up the easiest way to do it. Really it just isnt matching up well for me.
  4. EHH, 7.5 diff and differences

So i have a 88 rnager 4x4 with a 7.5(puttin in a 9'') my brother has a 01 ranger 2wd with the 7.5 rear axle. Will the axle shaft from my truck swap into his? (bent it in a wreck). I only need to swap shafts. No abs stuff. I figured the shafts would interchange. Any info appreciated
  5. for those who moved in b. coil retainers SAS

For everyone who moved in the bottom coil retairers on there d44 sas. (rather than using f150 buckets) can you please post pics, web sites, or info of how you did it. I am starting my sas and want to see how you all did it(in case theres an easier way than i planned)
  6. Move Bottom coil buckets in or F150 top buckets

All of you Doing a d44 full width swap. Did you move the bottom ones in, or run f150 coil buckets up top. What are the pros and cons of each. What is easier? What do you suggest. Please post as many pics of eacf
  7. SAS coil question

I have a 88 ford ranger 2.9l supercab. I am doing an sas using stock coil buckets. Can any one give me a measurement of Center of Coil to center of coil. I really need this, that way i can move in the coil mounts on the axle, without having the truck apart, I want to have the sas ready to...
  8. Superflex COils?

I am doing a sas on my 88 ranger, With a fullwidth d44 and radius arms. How many people have used the 5.5'' Superflex coils from Bronco Graveyard. Or what coils are most popular
  9. Spedo stopped

So just out of no where the Spedometer and odometer just stopped working in my truck. Not really anything else to say. Any Ideas?
  10. bad exhaust leak..

Ok i have an 88 ford ranger 2.9 4x4. On the pass side, right where the exhasut manifod and exhaust bolt together, its leaking like a mother. Like fly a kite leak. The two lflanges where they bolt together is rusted. How do you all suggest i fix this. Its throwing off the 02 sensor due to the...
  11. tibe bender

I am new to tube benders. What do you all suggest. As far as (brand, name, type, where to get them,price) I want to build sliders, roll cages, exhaust ext. What do you all suggest or reccommend, use? Im also looking for something fairly cheap
  12. runs horrible help please

88 ford ranger 2.9. It will run fine for a while. Then all the sudden when i hit about 2000rpm it will fall and start missin. Then if i floor it it will haul. So it falls in the 1800-3000 rpm range, and misses. Any ideas appreciated.
  13. Seat belt chime

Is there any way to turn off the seat belt chime? Like when your belt isnt on and it beeps. My brother said there was some sequence that turned ito off. Any help appreciated/
  14. SAS pics please

I am interested in doing a sas with a ford 9'' and dana 44 with radius arms (79 f150) if anyone has a similar set up please post pics,,, I am looking for reference pics. also the trans brace pics too.. Thanks
  15. Winch mount question.

So im thinking about a winch. And i would obvoiusly want one for front and rear( who wouldnt). So i have a hitch reciever in the front and rear of my truck. Is there any way i could make a winch mount to slide into these recievers? so if i have to have it in the back i could simply slide it out...
  16. tranny help please

So i have a 88 ford ranger 5sp 4wd (no idea what trans). For the last year i have really had to slow down to shift from 3rd to 2nd. Now it is hard to get into every gear. Like it wont come out of 1st or any gear with out moving it just right or forcing it. When i force it it grinds. Any help...
  17. Truck took a dump HELp

So todat I was just playing behind the house and drove through some standing mud/ water. Well as i left the puddle the motor died. When i turn the key to ON. I cant hear the fuel pump turn on like i did before. Also the electric fan i rigged up doesnt work now. Is there any fuse or box that i...
  18. 96 Ranger Which Axle

I have a 96 Ranger Xlt 4.0... What front axle do i have. I couldnt find it in the tech forum.
  19. 87 into 89

I have an 87 b2 with an automatic and a 2.9l. And I have a 89 Ranger 2.9 automatic 2wd. Will the transmission swap with these? As in b2 trans into ranger?
  20. 5.0 Should i buy it

So theres a 84 ranger for sale. It runs, has a 5.0 with holley 4barrell carb. All it needs is the carb dialed in. With a c4 trans. It also has the rearend out of an old falcon. The guy wants $500 for it, he said that somehting came up and needs money. Do you think thats a good deal, or two...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad