• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. xnickitynickx

herculined rocker panels

So, i got the idea from my buddy to clean up my truck by hitting the rocker panels with some bedliner. I was thinking i'd clean up the rust and then get some roll-on liner. :headbang: Any of you guys done this with your truck? What do you think of the idea?:icon_bounceblue:
  2. xnickitynickx

Gas Tank Straps

So a little while ago (like months) one of the metal straps that go under the gas tank rusted through, so i took it off. I was wondering if I should get another before the other one goes too. Any advice?:icon_confused:
  3. xnickitynickx

Interesting CL Find

So I'm browsing CraigsList and I come across this ad.... http://orlando.craigslist.org/wan/1963725966.html Idk if i even wanna ask why:icon_rofl:
  4. xnickitynickx

Multitool/Knife check!

I've got a Winchester multi-tool that my mom's boyfriend got for me years ago. Still my go-to tool in a pinch.
  5. xnickitynickx

Top 4X4!!!

Guys, I just checked on top 4x4 and we are down to 11th PLACE!!! What's goin on with us?:shok::icon_confused::dunno: Let's get over there and show 'em where TRS belongs!:headbang:
  6. xnickitynickx

ok...highly noob question.

I know this should be fairly basic, but bear with me. I was wondering where the factory tie-downs are in the bed of the 3rd gens. I have a bedliner in the way and it's an over the rail style, not to mention a PITA to get out. If you guys could gimme a hand, preferably with pics, I would be...
  7. xnickitynickx

Police ranger

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/LONE-RANGER-POLICE-TRUCK-/290451588675?cmd=ViewItem&pt=US_Cars_Trucks&hash=item43a0438643#ht_690wt_948 :icon_surprised: so cool
  8. xnickitynickx

Fireworks...

Don't work too well when it's freaking raining all over orlando.
  9. xnickitynickx

Drum brake size.

Ok, so I already know that I need new brake shoes in the back of my truck. What I don't know is, what size I have, be it 9" or 10". I know I could just pull the wheel off and look, but I figured my boys here on TRS could help me out. :headbang:
  10. xnickitynickx

The Lion King

Seriously, can any of you guys name a more classic movie? It's so extremely epic.:headbang:
  11. xnickitynickx

Lucas Oil Tranny Fix

So, I was in AutoZone today to clear a code on my girl's van and I noticed some of the Lucas Oil Transmission Fix on the shelf. I was reading it and I was thinking that it might be able to help me out because it said it stops leaks too. I think my Rear main seal is leaking. Anybody have any...
  12. xnickitynickx

Ethernet Hub/Cable Modem

If anybody's got either an ethernet hub or a cable modem that they wanna part with for a fellow TRS member, it would be greatly appreciated.:D
  13. xnickitynickx

LMC Truck Catalog

idk about you guys, but I get really excited when my new LMC catalog comes in the mail. Even though my tight ass budget doesnt allow for too much, i still like knowing what i could do with the right fiscal management. :icon_twisted:
  14. xnickitynickx

Help with Dome Light.

So, ever since I've owned the truck, the dome lights don't turn on when the doors open. Idk if it's a fuse or some other type of problem. Any ideas would be appreciated. :icon_twisted:
  15. xnickitynickx

Window Break Rant

So this morning I was about to leave to go to church with my family when we pull outta the driveway my Mom points out that my window on the Ranger is broken. I turned to look at it and some a$$hole put a huge hole in one of the back window panels of my truck with the rest shattered around it...
  16. xnickitynickx

craigslist fail

http://orlando.craigslist.org/cto/1638123560.html just a little wrong:icon_rofl:
  17. xnickitynickx

Carfax Check

Hey does anyone have the bundle of Carfax reports? If so, I would greatly appreciate a freebie! A teen's budget it tight! I'll pm you the VIN when you need it.:icon_thumby:
  18. xnickitynickx

Hella 550FF What'cha think?

Ok, so I'm thinking of getting these Hella fogs for my truck. hella 550FF. anyone got any ideas or experiences?:icon_welder:
  19. xnickitynickx

Silverstart Ultra

My passenger headlight blew today. I was thinking of going with Silverstar Ultras, any recommendations or experiences with them?
  20. xnickitynickx

Christmas Gift to me and my Ranger.

My dad is gonna hook me up with a little bit of money to do something nice for my truck. I'm thinking either a windshield banner saying "Ranger" in red, a TRS banner, or a set of window ventshades for it. For a stretch, I might just use his money to supplement mine to get a sick set of hella...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad