• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. dieseldane

Oil filter relocation adapter; To bypass or not to bypass?

So I think I have decided to relocate the oil filter on my 2001 F-150 4wd. It seems that most kits come with a bypass adapter. I am thinking that I would not want an adapter with a bypass in it, since it wouldn't have this from the factory, and I'm not doing this to a high-rpm, high-volume needs...
  2. dieseldane

2011 Transit connect not charging after jump start

Thought I would run this by the (sometimes :icon_twisted:) knowledgeable folks here at TRS. Last weekend I left the power inverter on in my service van. :annoyed: Jump started it Tuesday morning, and afterwards, the charging system was not functioning. Could start the van, and put a meter on the...
  3. dieseldane

Cheap LED Lights - Are They Worth Buying?

I have been on my local fire department for a while now, and have been wanting to get some lights for my personal vehicles. Right now I can't afford the name brand lights, and some google searches have led me to find some of the "chinese" knock offs that are less than half the price of something...
  4. dieseldane

Ford Racing "Street Rod Headers" M-9430-SR302 Anyone ever use them?

Was browsing the Ford Racing catalog earlier and noticed these, but hadn't ever heard of them mentioned before, and a search didn't show anything either. I wonder how they would fit in an RBV? The Description in the catalog: STREET ROD HEADER M-9430-SR302 • Put a Ford in your Ford with this...
  5. dieseldane

Nissan Titan, now with a v8 Cummins!?!

Well, at least someone is listening to that consumer. Beginnning with the 2015 model year, Titans will be offered with a 5.0L v8 Cummins turbo diesel, which some sites list as having more than 300hp and 550 lbs-ft. Bet the dodge boys aren't gonna like that...
  6. dieseldane

Fire Department's 92 F-350 trailer tail lights shorting out

Like the title says, my department's 92 F-350 trailer wiring is having issues. We use this truck to pull our dive team and swift water rescue equipment trailer, and with the flooding in our area we have needed it a lot more than usual lately. The tail light pin on the truck side of the trailer...
  7. dieseldane

Time travel thanks to O'Reilly's Auto Parts

They now have these hard to find parts: http://www.oreillyauto.com/site/c/detail/EB00/121G.oap?ck=Search_121g_-1_-1&keyword=121g Or the available upgrade: http://www.oreillyauto.com/site/c/detail/EB00/121GMF.oap?ck=Search_121gmf_-1_-1&keyword=121gmf
  8. dieseldane

Building a safari/roof rack, need input on material to use.

Like the title says, I am planning on building a safari style roof rack for my b2, and I can't decide on what material to use. What I would really like, is for the people who have one to chime in and let me know what theirs is manufactured out of, and maybe even pictures of yours if you're...
  9. dieseldane

INFO Membership Map

The map for the banner gave me an idea. :icon_idea: I thought it might be cool to have a visual of what TRS members were in my area, regardless of if they can move the banner or not. I figured with as many members TRS has, it would be to much of a pain for one person to manage, so I started this...
  10. dieseldane

33" tires on 16.5" wheels

Do any of you guys know of any decent RADIAL tires for this wheel size? Can't seem to find any other than BFG mall-terrains. Interco used to make them this size, but my friend and the local tires shops can't seem to find any place that has any.
  11. dieseldane

Which bellhousing? Adapting a NP435 to a 4.0L V6

Which RBV bellhousing will adapt the easiest to a NP435? I am looking at adapting a NP435 into my Ranger. This has been done before, but the only way I have seen it done is to use a bellhousing for a small block Ford and make an adapter plate to bolt to the engine. What I am looking at doing...
  12. dieseldane

Can someone ID this axle?

Found this axle on Government Liquidation, the discreption just says Mercedes-Benz Axle Assy SN: D7M7516. Might Look good in someone's ranger... http://www.govliquidation.com/auction/view?auctionId=4852476
  13. dieseldane

Bogs down intermittently '88 2.9L V6

I am trying to help my brother in law out with his truck. Going down the road going say, 60mph, it will be running fine and then all the sudden you will start losing speed, and with the throttle in the same position drop down to about 52-55mph, it will stay bogged down for a bit, then snap back...
  14. dieseldane

How to identify an EB D44?

While stompin through the local boneyard stumbled upon what I think is an EB D44. It is attached to about a 4 foot chunk of frame and nothing else, and is missing the knuckles. What are some measurement I can take off this to make sure? I can probably snag it for 20 bucks or so...
  15. dieseldane

Shift kit for 4R55E?

I am preparing to rebuild the trans in my 95, and am trying to learn as much as I can and prepare myself for this since this will be my first trans rebuild. I was considering installing a shift kit into it to help prolong the life of it after it's done. My question is this: When I look on the...
  16. dieseldane

Hello from Kansas

Hello everyone! I actually joined about a month or so ago and am just now gettin around to doing this. I'm from the eastern part of Kansas. I bought my 95 ranger from a friends brother earlier this summer, saving it from the scrap heap. It has a bad tranny and he robbed the fuel pump off it for...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad