• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 84stealthranger

Durham town tellico

Hey been a while since I've been on here but just wanted to let u guys know about the new trails in murphy nc that back up into upper tellico. It's called Durham town tellico
  2. 84stealthranger

got my premium member sticker today

well i got my 2011 premium member sticker in the mail today thanks jim. im just not a premium member at the moment lol. ill have to make a payment for this month. can some one tell me how to lol i forgot from last time.
  3. 84stealthranger

gas petal cable/fan shroud

ok i need a new gas petal cable and i tryed the dealership and they dont have one and cant get one so any one got any ideas on what i should do cuz my petal is so hard to push lol. my motor has been runnin around 210 some times goin down the 4 lane goes up to 230 but it doesnt seem that hot...
  4. 84stealthranger

will a tk 5 speed bolt in place of my tk4?

Will I have problems with the cross member and drive shafts or will it work?
  5. 84stealthranger

pigeon forge rod run april 15-17 who's going?

is anyone here going to pigeon forge rod run in april? i would like to meet up with a few people if they are going. i wont be taking my ranger tho due to my tranny is on its last legs and i got something else im taking that we wont speak of...lol
  6. 84stealthranger

need a bigger alternator on my 84. ideas?

now that i have my winch and lights hooked up i think im in need of a much bigger alternator in place of my stock 60 amp junker lol. does any one know of a alternator that will work with the same connects on the back? im not to worryed about mounting it. and will a 1000 cranking amp battery kill...
  7. 84stealthranger

is this a fm145 from a 2.3?

i found a tranny thats for sale and it looks like a fm tranny but idk if i can use it on my 2.8? i kno that if i changed the bell housing it might work but idk.
  8. 84stealthranger

how to make a charger for this sony handy cam battery?

does any one kno how to make a charger for this battery? its got a pos and a neg and something blank in the middle not sure on what to do i dont wanna kill the battery.
  9. 84stealthranger

m5od-r1 swap questions?

ok my tk 4 speed is about to blow apart wont go in to 2nd gear. i kno what tranny i need im gonna get a m5od and im gonna put a 4.0 clutch and flywheel on so ill need a clutch kit, starter, block plate or mod mine to work and master and slave cylinder. my question is am i gonna have to make my...
  10. 84stealthranger

beasley knob ohv blairsville GA

has anyone been or heard of this place? ive been there 3 times just me and my girl friend and only once i had new tires and it so bad i wouldnt go off the back side with out some one else. but now i have my winch and would be willing to go down there if any one wants to go let me kno and we can...
  11. 84stealthranger

dana 28 hubs

:icon_confused: does anyone have a pic or something on how d 28 hubs go back together. i searched and looked in the tech page and cant find anything. if nothing else i can post pics and some one could tell me what part goes where. i have some of it together but i need to figure out the spring...
  12. 84stealthranger

84stealthranger's build thread

well i figured mights well start a build thread before i get in to it too much lol the plans are body lift is coming off and winch and front bumper is going on. then after that i met a guy with a couple explorers and rangers im gonna prolly get a 8.8 and dana 35 from him.
  13. 84stealthranger

will a m5od work on a 2.8?

like the title says will it work with a 10 inch clutch and flywheel? i would like to rebuild a 2.8 and swap everything else in my truck with a 8.8 and d35 with newer trasfercase and all.
  14. 84stealthranger

custom winch mount bumper for a gen 1

does any one have pics of a winch mounted on the front of there gen 1? im getting a smittybilt xrc-8 from the girlfriend for x mas and im not sure on how to mount it. i wanna get the best approach angle i can. i have a welder so im not worried about doing a custom bumper.:icon_welder:
  15. 84stealthranger

cowl mount light bar

so ive seen some jeeps with this kinda set up and i use to have 4 kc spots on a cap but it was way to high up and got ripped off by a fallen tree. so would this be legal for a ranger. i know its paint but you get the idea..i hope lol
  16. 84stealthranger

gen one lifted sas 5.0 ranger seen in tellico plains tenn tonight.

so i was gettin gas tonight after coming thu tellico in to tellico plains and i seen a gray first gen single cab with a SAS and maybe 37''s? it had black rims and a 5.0 badge on it. just wondering if it might be anyone on here or if anyone knows who it might be.
  17. 84stealthranger

jeep jumps 85 feet!!

i know its a jeep but this is sick! :headbang:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNid7PGEgBw&feature=recentlik
  18. 84stealthranger

my hpi blitz bash video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-PJ6ABQ9Aq8&feature=related cant figure out how to put the video on here if any one knows let me kno.
  19. 84stealthranger

my hpi blitz bash video

if a mod could get rid of this one that would be good thanks.
  20. 84stealthranger

jeep dana 30 swap who's done it?

well im pretty locked on doing this swap if i can find a front axle. the dana 30 seems to be plenty strong with the right upgrades. i was thinking of just running 33s or 35s for now. does any one know what axle year i need to use coils? or should i do a leaf spring swap?

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad