• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 1st gen fenders/bumper/grill/lights on a 2nd gen truck?

Id also like to know this also as a found a nice ranger cab from a 92 and want to swap it on my 83 and keep the 83-88 look.
  2. Proportioning valve stang rear disc swap 1st gen

Thinking of swaping to stock 94-up stang discs to my 83 ranger, the rear end is a 7.5 373 TL from a 90 Ranger. I have 95-up front spindles and brakes on the truck now and will be upgrading to the sport trac rotors also.if I remember correctly I have a 88 master cylinder and 88 power brake...
  3. explorer rear disc vs. stang rear disc?

what is a better set-up braking wise explorer vs. 94-up stock stang discs?
  4. Coil spring rates 83-97

Looking to compile a list of stock and aftermarket 83-97 ranger coil spring rates. Info on 80-96 f150 spring rates would be nice also.
  5. 83-92 tailgate handle relocator flip kit.

Does anyone make a tailgate handle relocator flip kit for a 83-92 ranger???? I have found them for 93-up. maybe the 93 up will work on the 83-92's? Maybe the 83-92 kit will work with slight modding?
  6. 89-97 lowering I Beam no swaybar bolt hole?

Here's the pics of the beams I have.
  7. 89-97 lowering I Beam no swaybar bolt hole?

i will try to post some pics tonight.
  8. 89-97 lowering I Beam no swaybar bolt hole?

i have a set of 89-97 lowering i beams they are belltech or a nother company im not sure as i bought them used, they are not the djm cause mine are not round. Well i want to add a front swaybar, but there is no bolt hole to mount the swaybar bracket to (((the hole on the front side of the...
  9. length of aftermarket lowering springs

summit sells them, so I'm not sure why they emailed me that.
  10. Doetsch Nitro Slammers shocks?

if anyone has any other recommendation please feel free to post them.
  11. length of aftermarket lowering springs

This is what DJM tech email me.... We do not sell spring for beam trucks they never work out and are a bad product. If you really want to do it right use lowering beams
  12. Doetsch Nitro Slammers shocks?

Planning on a 5/7 or maybe a 6/7 drop,for a I BEAM (83-97) ranger. Anyone run these or have any feedback on them?
  13. length of aftermarket lowering springs

anyone know of any other companies that offer lowering springs for 83-97 rangers, that i can contact and hopefully get the info I'm looking for?
  14. 1987 coolant temp gauge needle bouncing.

1st off the truck is a 83 2wd ranger, i swapped in a 2.3 turbo from a 87 xr4ti. Recently i swapped in a 87 ranger tach cluster also. The coolant temp gauge needle is just vibrating at a fast rate on the lower end of the temp i.e. cold. Now I'm almost 100% positive i repined the new tach...
  15. 83-88 vs 89-97 2wd stock radius arms

Is there any difference between a 2wd 83-88 ranger radius arm vs a 2wd 89-97 one?
  16. Coil overs?

hope you can keep us updated gayle, id really like to see it with wheels. i was thinking of going this route also, but you can only go so low with a mostly stock style i beam suspension and still align it from what i have been told..
  17. Coil overs?

What's the spring length and rate you are running?
  18. boxing in stock radius arms?

Would boxing in the stock ford radius arms help with handling at all?
  19. length of aftermarket lowering springs

info from Canuck motorsports all springs have a rate of 350.. 2" 4 cyl 13 2" 6 cyl 13 3/8 3" 4 cyl 12 1/4 3" 6cyl 12 5/8
  20. 92 4wd explorer with a 83-88 ranger body?

I have a chance to pick a 92 4wd 4.0 5speed 2 door explorer, my plan would be to swap a 85 regular cab, short box ranger body onto the 92 frame, are the explorer frames pretty much the same as the rangers of that era?

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad