• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. How do you remove the gauge panel in a 95 Ranger

Having issues with the gauges I posted in the electrical forum . I just need to now how to remove the gauge cluster .
  2. Help lights speedo and battery light

Hello , I bought a 95 Ranger for my son. Took awhile too get it running right. Yesterday the battery light and the oil pressure gauge were malfunctioning. Today the battery light is on even though the alternator is charging, and the speedo is not working at all . Also I have no dash...
  3. Idle out of control

I bought my son a 95 ranger with a 3.0 auto. I put a crank position sensor on it just to get it running then drove it 100 miles home . Since then it idles at 2 to 2 1\2 grand. I have used almost a can of brake clean looking for vacuum leaks , none. I cleaned the IAC and the MAF and made no...
  4. front hub problems

I have a 06 ranger 4x4 4.0 4 door 5 speed auto. I was hearing bearing noise so isolated it to the front drivers side. I went to pep boys and bought a new hub. it seemed easy to install so I got the old one out and installed the new one. I torqued it down and figured I was good. I drove it 5...
  5. lost keys

Hello, I have a 2006 4 door 4.0 ,4x4 and I lost the dam key too it. How do I go about getting a new key and fob?
  6. rotors will not come off rust welded

Hello I have an 06 ex cab 4x4 xlt. i need to change the rotors and i cannot remove them. here is what i have done so far, heated around the lugs with map gas used lots of wd40 and beat the hell out of the rotor with a 3 lb hammer. it will not move . The truck has 80,000 miles on the first set of...
  7. truck locked w keys inside help

hello i have locked my truck with the keys in the cup holder. I have an 06 Ranger 4x4 4 door. I was cleaning the inside and it started raining hard so i slammed the doors closed and the electric locks were closed. the windows are closed tight too.i have tried the coathanger but cannot get close...
  8. 06 ranger clutch fan help needed

Hello my water pump is leaking badly. I have been running through gallons of anti freeze all winter. Now it is time to change it but I dont know how to get the fan clutch off. I have researched it and cannot find a video anywhere for my particular vehicle. all i am getting is confused. I have...
  9. 06 ranger sway bar question

Hello, I have a 2006 xlt ex cab Ranger 4x4. While doing the front brakes i noticed that the front sway bar is not connected to either front wheel and is just sitting there. My question is are there parts available to connect this swaybar or is it not needed at all, but why would it be there ? I...
  10. 06 ranger frt mud flaps ?

Hello, I am wondering if anyone puts front mudflaps on their Ranger. i would like to but want them to look like the original rear ones. I am tired of repainting my step bars every year.
  11. 06 4.0 question

Hello, I have an 06 Ranger with a 4.0 and i think my fuel pump is going bad. It has 71k on it and last summer we replaced a buddy of mines fuel pump on a 2000 mazda truck at around the same milage . the reason i think mine is going is that when I try to rev my 4.0 it chocks out at 3000 rpm...
  12. 06 ranger disk brake question

Hello, I have an 06 ranger 4dr 5 speed auto 4.0 4x4 and I have a problem with brake dust on my front rims. Is there any brake pads out there that I could use that would work and not throw dust all over my rims. I am sure someone has asked about this before but i could not find any posts. In the...
  13. 06 ranger radio need help

Hello, i have a 06 ranger 4x4 xlt 4door truck with an am fm single cd player. My problem is the radio only has sound when the key is on . after starting there is no sound. It also does not work in the accsesory position, only when the key is on. This just started today. It seems like there is a...
  14. 2006 5 speed auto what trans is it

Hello, i have a 2006 xlt 4 dr auto 4.0 4x4 ranger. what trans is in it ? It is a 5 speed auto and after driving a 5 speed manual for 8 years i kind of like it. I just would like to know what trans this is.
  15. 2006 4x4 will not work in 4low

Hi, i have a 2006 4door 4x4 4.0 auto Ranger. I have noticed that the 4 wheel drive will operate in 4 wh hi but when turned to 4 wh low the light on the dash goes out and it stays in 4 wh hi. I had a 94 and repaired the 4x4 on that one but this truck is quite different from my 94. What should i...
  16. weight issue

Hi ,I have a 2006 Ranger ex cab , 2 door , 5 speed auto,4x4 and i need to know what the gross curb weight is. Does anyone here know,i can't find it on the truck or in the manual.
  17. I need airbags, 06 ranger or info

Hello, I had to take my truck for an "enhanced inspection" cause it is a truck from Texas with an r title and I live in PA. I think that both airbags are gone when it was wrecked and they fixed it but did not install new airbags. The airbag light is on, can it be turned out? Does anyone have...
  18. 06 ex cab bedliner

Hi, I am the proud owner of a 2006 ex cab 4x4 auto Ranger and I was wondering if anyone knows where I can find a Ford plastic bedliner that will fit. My truck has a tonnae ? snap on cover that while it looks nice is not funtional at all. I just sold a 94 mazda b4000 that had one but it said...
  19. 94 mazda trans hydralic line

Hello,I have a 94 mazda B4000 4x4 5 speed. I am changing the clutch and installing a new clutch master cyl.. I noticed while removing the hydraulic line from the old master cyl to the trans that it was leaking at the point where the metal line meets the rubber line. Where can I get a new line...
  20. blower motor going fast

Hi, I have a 94 Maxda 4.0 extr cab 5 speed 4x4 with air. I need a blower motor so I can get some heat. Anyone out there have one for sale? PM me or email me " Roy" / sharoy@live.com

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad