• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Woo-hoo!

Back in the saddle again out at the junkyard that I used to work at! :yahoo: Started my day off with stripping some Rangers down to crush. :sad: (moment of silence, please). The good thing is, as long as I don't get carried away, I can get almost everything that I want from the RBV's as they...
  2. Rattle, rattle, rattle.....POP.

Yeah. 84 BII, tk5. Thought that the rattle that I was hearing was the throwout bearing giving up. Swapped it out, still rattled. Short test drive, on blacktop. NASTY crunchy noises in all gears. 5th gear actually lost forward momentum. Creeped home in 4th, best option, least noise. Rattle was in...
  3. NO EGR casting on intake

so, any body have an idea as to what year this 2.3 might be? The intake is the later style truck injection manifold, but, other than that, the only thing that I can offer is that the part number starts with E8. :icon_confused: Oh, and the exhaust mani has what looks like a factory installed...
  4. Banks "Sidewinder" turbo....

Hmm. How exactly does one tell what "size" a turbo is? I have one that I swiped from a 6.2 Sub. that was being scrapped, and I don't know if it is going to be too much or too little (yeah, right....:icon_rofl: ) for my 2.3 project. Anybody know???
  5. 5.0 or 5.8, which way to go????

:icon_twisted: So, I have the complete ( ALL harness, comp, all fuel system ) from my 89 Bronco that I junked yesterday, and I have a complete 351 from an 82 Bronco. My question for the Bretheren, and sisters, is this: which motor would YOU go with, and why, in an 84 Ranger LB, 4WD that is...
  6. Got my kids hooked on RBV's...

:headbang: and now my wife has kicked me out of my 89 Full Size Bronco! :bawling: Now, this is gonna sound nuts, but it is all true. For the last three years my daughter, who turned 5 a couple of months back has been argueing with me, my wife AND her brother that the little red 84 BII...
  7. The "Mudhound" unde the knife

We are going from this: To a 5.0, T-18, doublered, divorce mount "X"cased' offroad beast. :yahoo::headbang:
  8. Anyone around the Lexinginton, Ky area?

Just as a "heads-up" there is a "normal" run on the third Sunday of each month over in the Daniel Boone National Forest, which is surrounding the Red River Gorge area. There is also a "chile run" on Sept. 19th, with trails on private land opened to the event, raffle, cookout and an all around...
  9. Howdy Y'all.

Over in the eastern part of Kentucky, and have been doing the Offroad it, break it, build it again thing for years. I have a 84 BII, a 87 Supercab STX Ranger (current build) and a lone Jeep Commanche representing for AMC. I help with several organized events each year, plus going riding just...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad