• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. RunBaja

'09 Ranger lifted with camper shell and roof rack

Hey Guys, I haven't been on the forum for a while, but I am wanting to put a camper shell on my ranger. I want something that looks modern and stream line like it was made for the truck. I would like to do a bed rug kit in it and windows with screens. On top I want to build a roof...
  2. RunBaja

2009 Ranger headlight switch removal

Hey Guys, I am putting fog lights in my truck, I already have my new OEM headlight switch for fog lights. I just need to know how to remove the old switch. I couldnt find any stickys and old threads on it. I just want to do it right the first time and not mess up dash by prying on things...
  3. RunBaja

Rear Lift

I have a 09 Ranger XLT 4.0 with a 3" spindle lift in the front. I want to lift the rear to make the truck level. My question is what should I to lift it? -Blocks- What size? Do I need to change shocks? -Add-A-Leaf- Ride Quality? Shocks? -Shakle- Ride Quality? Shocks ETC? I am open to options...
  4. RunBaja

Kill Switch

Where is the best place to mount a kill switch? and How do you wire the switch in? I am very new to wiring kill switchs but 3 of my buddy's have had thier trucks stolen and i dont want that. thanks guys ps. its a 09 ranger with a 4.0 auto
  5. RunBaja

Seat Covers

Hey Everybody, I haven’t been on the site for awhile, but here's my question. I have a '09 Ranger XLT with 60/40 split; I want to get a set of NICE seat covers for them. I fabricate, hunt, fish, shoot, work on cars, and work out a lot, so between all that I don’t want my seats getting...
  6. RunBaja

Your Tool Box

Hey guys, I wanted to see what other people are using for tool box's, I had a craftsman box and I bought Matco 5s tool box. Boy what a difference, the matco box cost WAY more but its how i make my living. I dont think I could ever go back, the double bearing sliders on every drawer is awsome...
  7. RunBaja

Wiring HID's

hey guys i want to wire my HID's the proper way and was hoping you could point me in the right direction. i have 3 of the lights mounted on the front of my truck. i know i have to use relays but how many and what size fuses to use. here are the specs on the lights 35w HID 2.9 Amp Draw...
  8. RunBaja

Fox Racing Shox

Hey Guys, I was wondering if anyone has had chance to Fox Shox's on their truck yet. I am talking about their Factory OE replacement shocks, they look nice and here are the plus that I found: They are rebuildable, Can change valving, and psi, and its a race proven company. Let me know if you...
  9. RunBaja

Iphone app.

Hey guys, I dont know what it would take but has any one thought of making an Iphone app. with a direct link to the TRS? I think it would kinda cool
  10. RunBaja

06-09 Light Bar

Hey All, I was wondering if anyone bought or made a light bar for thier 06-09 ranger yet? I am going to make one for my '09 tomorrow i was post pic's when its all done. :icon_welder: Thanks, Josh
  11. RunBaja

Bad News: No New Racing Seats

Hey Guys, I work for MasterCraft Saftey and as many of you might know we make proformance off road seats. They are very nice seats for many applications, I was going to replace my 60/40 bench seat with 2 Baja RS's witch is our premo luxary seat. As I was removing the factory seats I quickly...
  12. RunBaja

Power Window "Chatter"

Hey Guys, I dont know if this is the right place to post this but i am going for it. I have a new ranger and hate taking it to the dealership it is just to much work, but anyways i have power windows and when i roll them down they kinda "chatter". It's not smooth like most cars, i think...
  13. RunBaja

To Re-Gear or Not

I have 09 ranger with a 4.0, I lifted it and put 31x10.50R15's on it. The truck had 8.8 with 3.55's with a open diff and then I put a 8.8 with 3.73's and limited slip in it. Once I put the 3.73 w/LS it wounldn't do burn outs anymore, Is this do to the LS having to much traction? Would help to...
  14. RunBaja

What Oil are you running?

I have been getting my oil changed at the dealership but my free changes ran out so i am going to changing it, as i do on every car i own. With being the first owner on my new ranger i only want to use whats best for it. So i was wondering what your guys opinon is?
  15. RunBaja

Installing Fog Lights on '09

Hey Guys, I want to put Fog Lights on 2009 Ranger xlt. I have the wires with plugs on them leading up the bumper where they would connect with the lights. So my questions are where can i get some what cheap bolt in's? AND what do i need to do to make them work? ( a new headlight switch...
  16. RunBaja

2.8 Water Pump Bolts

My buddy has a 1984 Ranger 2wd with a 2.8 liter. We had a over heating issue so we thought it was the water pump but it ended up being the lower thermostat. But anyways the real problem is during the water pump removal he snapped a bolt off in the block. It's one of the metric ones. Can...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad