• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Shudder when first moving.

Ok, I've had 6 different Rangers and 2 of them have had the same problem. It is noticed when you first pullout of a complete stop for the first approximately 50 ft. It is a slight shudder in the drivetrain. The truck I have now is a 1996 Mazda, B4000, Ext. cab, automatic, LE, 4x4. I am unable to...
  2. Leaf Spring front hanger bushing.

Just a little info. for anyone replacing the front spring hanger on a Ford (Ranger- Mazda) truck. The bushing that seizes up around the bolt at the eyelet of the leaf spring is available as a replacement at NAPA. The part # is: 274-6542. Price : $ 10.51 + tax. I just purchased 1 today. We cutoff...
  3. Fuel Pressure leak off

Ok, I have a 95 Ranger 4.0L 4x4. It is running rough at idle in traffic or at a traffic light stop. Checked the fuel rail pressure today and it shows about 36#. The problem appears to be that the gauge drops to 0 # when the key is turned off. We also checked another trucks fuel rail and the...
  4. Front of Spring, Hanger

Trying to find out if the front spring hanger and rear spring hanger and shackles are the same parts or not ? This is on a 1995 4x4 Ranger. The front hanger went bad on this truck next to the gas tank. We have an extra set of rears but didn't know if they were the same on the front of the leaf...
  5. Factory Changer

Ford Factory system
  6. Ranger 6 cd player Not Playing

We have a remote 6 cd changer in an extended cab 1996 Ranger. This is the first time to use this unit since I purchased the truck. I installed 3 factory cds after figuring which way to turn the cds and where to put them in the slots of the magazine. :icon_confused:You can hear the changer...
  7. 1995 Ranger 4wd lights on ?

We have a 95 ranger converted to manual hubs. Today it was switched into 4wd Lo and now the only way to get it out of 4wd is to unlock hubs. Both lights are on , showing 4wd and 4lo. Any answers as to how to disengage the system back to normal ? Thanks.:icon_confused:
  8. Mazda Fuel Filler Door *** WANTED ***

Looking to find a 1994-1997 Mazda pickup fuel filler door. The one I have has rusted out at the spring ??? Preferred color E4 Electric Red. Does not appear to be available any longer thru Mazda. I would think there is one somewhere out there !!!:icon_hornsup: Mazda Part # F47Z99405A26A. Door...
  9. Automatic Shift Cable R/R

My 96 Mazda B4000 (Ranger) had its shift cable melt thru at the exhaust pipe. The transmission shop is working on it but the parts were a special order thru Ford and will be here tomorrow. The shop advised that this is a fairly common problem on these trucks. Wholesale part price $ 66.00 + $...
  10. 1st Time Stall out

OK I just purchased a 95 XLT, 4.0l, auto., reg cab with body lift kit. Just have 1 problem. When I start the truck it will idle for about 3 seconds and stall out. :annoyed: When I restart it , it will run like a CADILLAC ??? No Problem, No Engine lights. What can be causing this ? The only...
  11. EXACT Fit ?

Ok I have access to the right color doors on a 1993-94 at a local salvage company, however I just didn't want to have a problem with them changing over. I know the interiors are different but didn't know for sure on the metal parts. Have either of you done an EXACT R/R on these years ...
  12. ??? Doors, Doors Doors ???

Ok I looked thru the threads and I'm still looking for the proper answer. What years of doors will FIT EXACTLY a 1995 Ranger passenger side door. I've seen info as to 1993-2009 :icon_surprised:but I find that hard to believe. Others have said 1998-2005, but will need adapting of key lock ??? And...
  13. Vibration between 60 and 70 mph ???

I just sold a 1996 2wd 2.3L 5spd and purchased a 1996 4x4 4.0L automatic extended cab. Both trucks have the same problem, a vibration in the steering wheel between 60 and 70 mph. The 2wd had the shocks replaced and the tires balanced. The 4x4 just had all ball joints and a tierod changed, the...
  14. 4x4 Front Hub O-Ring

Finally found the replacement O-Ring at NAPA that the Ford dealership wanted $ 12.50 for, however it did include a 4x4 sticker (yippee):headbang: The Ford part # F3TZ-1K106-A is replaced by a 3.50" I.D. x 3/32" thickness, Napa part # 727-2153. Hope this info helps somebody if...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad