• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. kman

electrical problem with wipers and 4wd switch

I just got a 96 ranger pretty cheap it has its problems but these are the last two I feel like it is a grounding problem because some times they work some times they don't the 4wd switch won't do anything sometimes but if you mess with it it usually starts to work and after you get it to work it...
  2. kman

obd1 to obd2

How hard is this swap what am I going to have to get to get it done right there might be a write up on this but I can't find it if there is a link would be great thanks
  3. kman

wheels

http://indianapolis.craigslist.org/ptd/2865278770.html would these rims work on my truck without rubbing it is going to have 6in lift plus 1in body running 33/10.5/15
  4. kman

positive terminal turns black

The positive on my battery turns black likes its Burt I run a 600 watts amp right from it could that be what's doing it it has me confused anyone know what it could be?
  5. kman

clutch/slave replacement

I have a 96 b3000 and it's time to change the slave so I'm putting a clutch in my its apart when I looked clutches up at the auto parts store one says self adjusting and one says non self adjusting what's the difference witch one should I get and is one better then the other
  6. kman

time to dig in to some tranny work

I have a 96 Mazda b3000 I have stared getting some noise from my tranny its a 5speed it happens when I push in the clutch it sounds about like its just verly rubbing when u put it in gear it gets louder the wost it gets is in forth if u pull back on the shifted kinda hard. could this be bearing...
  7. kman

95-03 gauge plugs

So there is three plugs with wire that run to them then there is like a chip/mega board what does that do? When I switch clusters do u need to switch that as well
  8. kman

Spool up front

Looking for a spool to put in my dana 35 its my dd I am not one of the people that use 4x4all the time I used it one time last year I'm just wondering where I can get one and will it effect tire wear when the lock outs are unlocked the only time they get locked in is when I go to play and then...
  9. kman

3.0 5 speed

So my tanny was making some noise the other day so I'm think about getting a back up and rebuilding it so when this one goes it will only take a few hrs to get going instead of weeks my question is what years can I get a tranny out of I have a 96 4x4. The 2wd have a a ok longer tail shaft and...
  10. kman

So confused

ok so I have a Dana 35 in my 96 b3000 and everything is fine till I lock in my lock outs for a little bit right after they get locked in my passenger side acts like the spindle or axle shafted is bent or something it like pushes the tire out just a little but then it goes away some time within...
  11. kman

tick

only ticks when in gear and under power what could it be?
  12. kman

looking at a vacuum gauge

wondering if these one would be good for my 96 3.0 4x4 http://www.glowshiftdirect.com/white-7-color-30PSI-boost-vacuum-gauge.aspx
  13. kman

oil pan

96 oil pan are the 2wd the same as the 4wd i would guess they would be but not for sure
  14. kman

body mount bolts

will grade 5 bolts work i have some just laying around they are the same size as stock but i'm doing an inch body lift and need some more threads
  15. kman

time for new speakers what ones to get

well not wanting to spend that much since i have 4 to buy just looking for something that will last for a good time and sounds pretty good with voice i got bass cover with a kicker cvr 10 in a ported box these are the speakers i have found that seem like pretty good deal for the money if anyone...
  16. kman

4x4 switch light

ok so i changed all my dash and climate control bulbs and they light up blue now i need to find a bulb for my 4x4 switch does anyone know the size of the bulb i know it is supper small there is some on superbrightleds.com that kinda look like it so does anyone know the specific size?
  17. kman

sub in ported box

so i have a crv 10in kicker in an xed ported box i was just wondering why the sub is louder when the door opens or the windows are down
  18. kman

96 fazda leveling questions

so i have a 96 fazda is has the 3.0 and it has stock springs on the front i done the washer lift and got about an inch maybe if i get the two in spacer for them to do you think that i will be able to get it aligned without buying new cambers?
  19. kman

engine code pO420

this is the freeze frame from my craftsmen code reader dont know what it means fuel sys 1 cl fuel sys 2 na calc load % 51.4 ect celceus 93 stft b1 % 0.0 lift b1 % 4.7 stft b2% 0.0 lift b2% 2.3 eng rpm 1788 veh speed km/h 75 what could it be the codes is something with the cat flow
  20. kman

aftermart?

is there anywhere to get after market lights for the mazda's i have a 96 would like to fine headlights and tail lights if i cant i guess it will just turn in to a true ford ranger next year when it gets its paint. and ranger bed and a whole new front end if i cant find aftermarket lights

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad