• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. no heat until moving?

My truck recently starting not blowing air until im moving. it warms up just fine it just doesnt move air on any setting or speed.
  2. 3/4 ton jeep axle?

cruising craigslist tonight i found this.... http://appleton.craigslist.org/pts/1954326595.html just curious if it would be a worth while swap into the ranger.
  3. contemplating going fullsize...

Full size bronco at least. My dads got 92 eb with at 351. Its been parked for months due to the engine needing to be rebuilt and ive brought the idea of me buying it and rebuilding it. The ranger will stay my dd and the bronco will become the toy. As much as i love my ranger, its my daily...
  4. spring choices...

im slowly compiling parts to lift my truck and im not sure what springs i'd like to use, front and rear. front: ill be using 4" tuff country brackets i picked up from a member. thinking about using some 6" skyjacker coils. looking for something flexy but not too soft (supercab, 4.0, winch...
  5. fuel filter

i plan on replacing the fuel filter after i sea foam the ranger. just wonder if there are any tips/tricks those of you who've done it have for me.
  6. my truck keeps eating hubs.

during winter in noticed my driver side hub was acting unusual and when i removed it i noticed the tabs that hold the c clip down were worn off. i ran it like that for some time as the 4wd still worked but i never got a chance to really look into it. i bought a pair of hubs and put them on...
  7. tested out the winch

it rained nearly every day this week so i figured it would be a good chance to test out the winch/bumper today. it worked like a champ. only needed it twice when i sunk it up the axles, but a quick tug with the winch i was back in business. took a few flex pics too... i really hate...
  8. front end sag

while working on my winch today i noticed just how little up travel my truck must have due to the bump stops being approx. 3/4 inch from the beams. is this pretty common? ive been wanting to do the washer lift to level the truck out some but now i think i need more. thoughts, ideas, opinions...
  9. a little old school for you

a few years ago my friends and i decided to build some old school bikes, however i was the only one to actually finish one. just dug it outta the shed today, put some air in the tires and went for a ride. sure feels good to be back on it. I started with two huffys my dad had in storage, tore...
  10. amp wiring

fairly new the the car audio scene. ive put a new headunit and door speakers in my ranger on my own, but thats pretty much the extent of my experience. a friend asked me if i could put wire an amp and subs (2-12") into her car, however ive no idea how all the wiring works. if someone could...
  11. new camera...

played in the mud today and brought my new camera with me. at the end of the day a couple videos. http://www.youtube.com/user/cuda340ta?feature=mhw4#p/u i hit one hole i wasnt sure how deep it was and it ended up being over the front bumper. i barely made it out in 4wd. next time im...
  12. 2.3 header question...

will a header from a 2.3 ranger work in a 82 mustang with a 2.3?
  13. side dump pics

looking for some pics of setups you guys have on your rangers. planning one myself and wanna see what others have done with the lack of space under the cab. exhaust clips would be acceptable as well. im thinking 2.5" after the cat to a thrush welded muffler exiting right before the right...
  14. tach reads 5-600 rpm lower

Sometimes the tach in my truck reads around 5-600 rpm lower than it should. ill see it drop or jump back up occasionally. started right around the beginning of winter if that helps any. its not a real big deal to me but id like some ideas on what could be causing this.
  15. shock boots

yay or nay? putting new shocks on all four corners of my dd and wanting to know the general consensus about shock boots.
  16. looking at new tires....

my ranger needs new tires very soon as winter is fast approaching. ive decided to go with some tires from Treadwright as a cheap and reasonable option, but im unsure if i should stick with the stock 235/75s, or if i could move up to 30/9.5s with 3.27s. changing the gears isnt an option for...
  17. paint ideas

just added another color to my truck and im not sure what the final color should be when i get around to painting it. ive been contemplating satin black, the red the bed is, or the original blue. if someone could "paint" my truck to help me decide id greatly appreciate it. i need to take...
  18. 2000+ tail light swap

swapping a new bed on my truck from a 2000 ranger and wanting to swap the newer tail lights as well but the harness from the frame isnt the same (2 lights vs 3). i have the new harness and housings but the brake and tail lights dont work. so if anyones does this swap any help would be great.
  19. a few random shots from today...

got bored and went over to a friends to goof around.
  20. 91 f150

my dads got a 91 f150 hes looking to retire and i was wondering if the axles would swap under my ranger or if it would even be worth it. no idea what axles are under the truck or what gears but im thinking 4:10s. its an extended cab 302 efi 4 speed 4x4 with the long bed if that helps any...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad