• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Long drives?

whats the longest drive you've done with your ranger? I'm driving from Montreal to Clearwater Florida this summer. Tips/advice? Anything you guys found intolerable with these trucks on long trips...I want to here from you're experiences!
  2. your truck camping

Curious to see what people use to go camping with they're rangers, trailers, tent trailers, tents...5th wheels (saw a ranger with one the other day:icon_confused:).....the bed of the truck! I'd like to see what you guys use, so please post pics! Heres mine, for now I have a tent but looking...
  3. Need help with noises!!!

Hi! I have a 2008 Mazda B2300, 2.3L 2wd, 25000KM, and I have lots of annoying noises I just cant seem to fix. I brought it to the dealer, but they dont do much. Problem #1 Everytime I turn at low speeds, like pulling in and out of driveways or parking, the front end cracks and clunks...
  4. Need help with sizes!

I want to put cragar soft 8's on my '08 mazda B2300. But I'm a little confused with the backspacing, off set.... I want it as close to stock as possible and I'm keeping my stock tire size 225/70r15. Which ones of these 2 would be the best one and what would be the difference...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad