• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. What axle shafts(U-Joints) are these?

I bought this Dana 30(Jeep Grand Cherokee(ZJ) with ABS, without the CAD) from someone not too long ago and he said it was fully rebuilt and it came pretty complete. He bought it off some guy who did all the work and turned around and sold it to me because he changed his mind about installing it...
  2. Dana 30 Lift options?

Im in the process of gathering all my parts for the front axle swap. Ive opted to beef up a dana 30 out of a Jeep ZJ for a few reasons, it has about the same width as the ranger axle and same wheel bolt pattern. I wanted to keep this swap as simple as possible without having to do other...
  3. My 5.0L V8 2000 Ford Ranger XLT!!!

Well I dont post much on this site but I use the hell out of it when I do my research and it certainly has learned me a thing or two from my 5.0 swap to my future dana 30 or 44 swap(which ever I decide), Im having problems with my front end suspension and the dana 35(I upgrade when problems...
  4. My 5.0 Swap Attempt...

SWAP COMPLETE Truck: 2000 Ford Ranger XLT 3.0 FFV 4x4 Explorer: 1999 Ford Explorer EB edition 5.0 2wd Parts List: -Complete Explorer 5.0L engine with all accessories -Engine Wiring Harness -PCM -Battery cable harness -Cruise cable -Throttle cable -Radiator hoses -high pressure power...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad