• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. rngr4x4beast

For Sale 4.0 Ported throttle body

It looks like this part only fits sohc. I bought it for a sohc 4.0. I'm only going by images but the ohv throttle body looks different than the sohc throttle body
  2. rngr4x4beast

I can't tell you for certain
  3. rngr4x4beast

Ported and polished 4.0 throttle body. I.D. measures 68mm, plate measures about 65mm. I bought this along time ago from this site and never used it. Part # comes back to a 2001-2005 explorer. Throttle body only, does not have TPS. PayPal or venmo $100 shipped to lower 48
  4. rngr4x4beast

body lift with manual tranny

Im gonna put a body lift on my 02. Does anyone have a body lift on here with a HURST shifter? Im thnking that the curve of the shifter is gonna interfere with the body once its lifted. Reason im asking before i install it will be much easier to change shifters before the body lift
  5. rngr4x4beast

Yokos

i am a huge fan of the yoko at/s tires but im thinkin maybe goin to the mud tires anybody ever run a set also thinkin of the firestone mt
  6. rngr4x4beast

coil pack

got a 2002 4.0 sohc ranger gonna replace spark plug wires and coil block any aftermarket coils good or should i just stick with oem
  7. rngr4x4beast

header ?

Im lookin at gettin some headers as i just got me a new motor. Gibson says only works on autos so looking at jba and pacesetter. Is there really any power difference or sound difference with these
  8. rngr4x4beast

hurst shifter ?

i installed a hurst shifter in my truck well being as the vent for the tranny is around the factory shifter i have developed a leak around the hurst. it is pushing the fluid out of the top of the tranny has anyone else had this problem and how do i resolve it without putting the stock shifter...
  9. rngr4x4beast

wtf is going on now

got a 02 ranger 4.0 everything was fine until one day i started my truck and smoking like crazy, burning oil on start up. what could have happened or what could be wrong it was all good then it was like the valve seals just dissapeared over night could it be valve seals or something else
  10. rngr4x4beast

7.5 to a 8.8

i got a 88 ranger 7.5 swapped to a 94 8.8 the driveshaft flange is to small to fit the 8.8 pinion what driveshaft flange do i need to hook up correctly
  11. rngr4x4beast

rattle on startup

i got a 02 4.0 sohc it has a rattle when you first start it up but it has to sit for a couple hours before it will do it like its starting dry or something what could it be. It "shows" good oil pressure when running and it only does for a second
  12. rngr4x4beast

02 billit grille

i bought a billit grille and it dont seem to fit right so does anybody have a billit grille on this model that could share pics i will post mine about what i mean tomorrow as its dark righ tnow
  13. rngr4x4beast

new truck

my new to me 2002 fx4 off road twin stick :yahoo::headbang: been lookin for 1 forever its pretty stock for now except tbar crank 32 11.50 15 yokos and dc 2s and my buddy country boys truck with ol ruby and some of my fourwheeler
  14. rngr4x4beast

exhaust exits

looking for different exhaust exits mainly in front of rear tire and angling out behind rear tire and resonance inside cab
  15. rngr4x4beast

body lift

i dont want to buy a 3 inch body lift im only lookin for a inch and half ive heard of the hockey puck lift but i dont think thats gonna be enough and 3 inch is to much for what i want what could i use thats gonna hold up like the body lift
  16. rngr4x4beast

major fail

i tryed painting the door lock surrounds on the doors panels i cleaned them good with alcohol till the rags come off clean then painted them with duplicolor fabric and vinyl paint the paint ran like a mofo and now my surrounds are now red and speckled and runny what did i **** up on
  17. rngr4x4beast

02 ranger door ajar switch

its a 02 ext cab ranger where is the door ajar switch located my door ajar light stays on no matter how hard u shut the door and i cant find the switch is it built into the latch
  18. rngr4x4beast

tool box organizing

has anybody built a truck box organizing system via shelfs compartments anything like that to keep everything seperate and not tangled up. pics would be great
  19. rngr4x4beast

o2 sensor

how many is a 88 2.9 suposed to have on it

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad