• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. hoosier1104

Building an AR

I milled out my brothers 80% lower over the weekend. That was a interesting experience. Not overly hard just very time consuming.
  2. hoosier1104

Building an AR

I have the 3 lowers I want; fixed, collapsible and pistol. I just build uppers now. Sent from the front seat of my Ranger.
  3. hoosier1104

Building an AR

Better question is have you built anything else? I am looking for a Beowulf upper currently. I love my x39 upper, harvested 2 deer with it during firearms last deer; however, it is only provisional right now. Beowulf is 100% legal and ammo is not as expensive as SOCOM.
  4. hoosier1104

The Archery Thread

This thread just reminded me that I need to re-string my bow.
  5. hoosier1104

The gun thread...

97: There is always room for another Glock.
  6. hoosier1104

The gun thread...

Update time: I FINALLY built my AR pistol lower with a Sig brace and fixed stock lower.
  7. hoosier1104

don't come 'a knockin at night

Put a can on it and they will never hear it coming.:icon_surprised::icon_surprised::icon_rofl::icon_thumby:
  8. hoosier1104

5.0 Water Meth Injection

I got spoiled with my 3.slow getting around 22 mpg. So far with the 5.0, I am getting around 17 mpg. This is with a 7.5" open dif and 373 gears mind you. I have been reading up on water/meth injection and it seems like a viable option to get back up to where I was with a small gain in HP as...
  9. hoosier1104

Exhaust

I recently upgrade my drive train w/ a 5.0. The stock exhaust was left on due to time constraints. I have had a Flowmaster 50 series on my last 5.0 Ranger and liked it but I have grown up a little and value, what is left, my hearing. I had a Thurst on it before and it was way too loud. I do...
  10. hoosier1104

Expo AWD Rear Supsension components

I have a buddy out in PA with a 5.0 AWD and he needs to replace the bars that go from the top of the rear axle to inside the frame rail. What are they called technically?
  11. hoosier1104

Offical Knife discussion/picture thread

I finally ordered a new knife; Kershaw 1990 Brawler. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B005UE6GRC/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s01?ie=UTF8&psc=1 97: When ever you want to replace your sights with night site, let me know. I have the tools to do it.
  12. hoosier1104

The gun thread...

I just picked up 2 stripped lowers, G43 (single stack 9mm) and Colt Pocketlite 380 for the wife. The wife my G43 so I guess I will buy another one. I am not complaining. In Glock I Trust.
  13. hoosier1104

Offical Knife discussion/picture thread

Does anyone have a CRKT Ruger or Gerber Remix? https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01BIVZBHQ/ref=wl_it_dp_o_pC_nS_ttl?_encoding=UTF8&colid=3KDR53OR9AV29&coliid=I2MMGP37YFAZGL https://www.amazon.com/dp/B006M9NJNI/ref=wl_it_dp_o_pd_nS_ttl?_encoding=UTF8&colid=3KDR53OR9AV29&coliid=I2HUKI6AW1NDSY
  14. hoosier1104

Bug Out Bags and Contents

Time to bring this back up. This is my list so far for the 1 week bag in the truck. 1 week of clothes 2 pr jeans 7 pr underware 7 pr socks 7 t-shirts 2 sweat shirts 2 shorts 1 pr boots 1 light weight jacket 1 heavy/rain jacket 3 gal H2O 7 MRE 500'...
  15. hoosier1104

The Archery Thread

Anyone have any experience with Oneida bows/compound recurve? I would like to expand my bow collection like my gun collection.
  16. hoosier1104

The Archery Thread

Truth 2 w/ fiber optic sight reaching out to 60 yards. Currently set to a 65 lbs draw. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
  17. hoosier1104

The Archery Thread

As promised. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
  18. hoosier1104

The Archery Thread

As you recommended, I am posting up about archery season for deer getting ready to open for deer in IN 1 Oct. To answer your post in the other thread, archery is far less expensive than actually shooting a firearm. Main thing, re-usable ammo depending how bad you **** up your arrow. Oh yeah I...
  19. hoosier1104

Project: Stable DD went to the gym

Project: Green Gorilla This thread is for V8 specific performance upgrades. My other thread will remain up for maintenance and cosmetic upgrades. So I saw my old Ranger the other day and now I want a V8 again. So here is the plan. Cannibalize the ST Motor/trans/transfer...
  20. hoosier1104

Building an AR

Will: Been there and done that. We trained with Berreta 9mm and I hated every moment of it. They are almost as bad as High Point in my opinion. I have never had a issue with any of my Glocks; Gen 4 G17, Gen 3 G26 and current edc Gen 4 G19. They go boom every time I pull the trigger...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad