• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Rocky Ranger

Will 2wd 1998 -2004 rotors fit a 2wd 1995?

I have a chance to buy drilled and slotted front rotors for $90, but they fit 1998-2004. Will they fit a 1995 2wd? Is the only differance the ABS tone ring FYI my truck has the 2.3/5speed regular cab. Thanks
  2. Rocky Ranger

Something for nothing, one day only

Hello all, For those of you in, or near Sacramento. This Saturday Feb 7th is free museum day here. WAIT, I know what your thinking, but one of the museums is the Towe (pronounced tow) Auto Musuem. It used to be called the Towe Ford Museum as in Ford Motor company. Well the lawyers f'd that part...
  3. Rocky Ranger

Something for nothing, one day only!

Hello all, For those of you in, or near Sacramento. This Saturday Feb 7th is free museum day here. WAIT, I know what your thinking, but one of the museums is the Towe (pronounced tow) Auto Musuem. It used to be called the Towe Ford Museum as in Ford Motor company. Well the lawyers f'd that part...
  4. Rocky Ranger

My Ranger passed emissions test!

I hope I posted this in the correct forum I got my 95 Ranger smog tested here in California. It passed with out any problems. The smog test guy told me that Ford products are failing FOUR time more frequently than those from GM, Chrysler, and all the imports. This is due to the new pressurizing...
  5. Rocky Ranger

Air intake collapse

Three weeks ago I put in a new fan clutch. While I was there I cleaned the K&N air filter since I had the air intake hoses off. last Saturday I was driving back from the store and wheni was going up through the gears the engine would go flat on its face well before it should. I thought, OK fuel...
  6. Rocky Ranger

I don't believe it, it's that shitbox Dodge Again

Hello all, I went by the CHP academy in Sacramento the other day checking out the new cop cars. You now need to be looking out for the CHP Dodge Charger cop cars. I saw one in white, which is for commercial vehicle enforcment, and I saw about 15 black, silver and dark charcol unmarked cars too...
  7. Rocky Ranger

Fuel filler tube leaks

I bought my '95 in 2000, at the time it had a bad fuel filler hose, I just didn't know it untill it started pouring gas on the ground one day when I was filling it up about 2002. I tried to find one in a junk yard. They were either missing from all the rangers I checked, or the were rotted like...
  8. Rocky Ranger

Emmisions removal part II

In advance, I apologize for restarting this thread. Yes, It's like the 2nd to last post says; "It's just one truck" times 100,000 or 200,000. It's the same as the person throwing out a burning cigarette, A bag of trash from their last fast food foray, or the idiot who throws out the smelly...
  9. Rocky Ranger

Hard work never hurt this truck

Hello all, My '95 Ranger XLT standard cab was bought used in 2000 with 67,000 miles. It has a 2.3, 5-speed, A/C, P/S, P/B. I added an after market cruise control, K&N air filter, and gas. I finally broke something in August 2007at 127,000 miles; the drivers side motor mount. I have replaced the...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad