• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. If you have misfire codes on a cyl bank

I had all kinds of power problems at highway speed, with much knocking and loss of power as well as a rough idle. As I had just bought the truck, I went through and cleaned or replaced about anything serviceable. At the bottom of this, you will find my original plea for help. In any case, the...
  2. O2 Sensor Replacement

I have an '03 Edge 3.0 Flex with some issues. I am hoping O2 sensors may clear things up. I have purchased O.E. replacement sensors, but it looks very tough to replace them from the top side of the engine, or the bottom side. It looks like it would be easier to drop the exhaust from the...
  3. Correct fuel pressure in '03 with 3.0 flex

I believe I have a very lean condition that I have described in an earlier post. I routinely get the following codes: misfire on 4,5 and 6 with a lean bank 1. If I drive gently around town, no problem. If I make the truck work harder, particularly a long grade at 60 mph, it cannot maintain...
  4. "Sea Foaming"

Is there a downside to Seafoaming? What is the recommended procedure? Griff
  5. 3.0 flex fuel with low power

I recently bought an immaculate Ranger Edge with 3.0 flex fuel engine, automatic, 2WD and 120,000 miles. On hills the truck seems to be starving for fuel and cannot maintain speed. If you depress until downshift, it still cannot maintain speed and knocks a good bit at the higher RPM. The...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad