• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 1997 stock 4X2 XLT on factory 14" wheels looking to source 16" wheels before buying new tires.

Thanks - this is the perfect clarification of what I was suspecting. I was noticing that there were some Explorers with an ET10 or ET12 offset every year up through 2005, 2006 (the year the SportTrac wasn't built) is when this went away and all the offsets in 2006 and beyond are ~45 which would...
  2. 1997 stock 4X2 XLT on factory 14" wheels looking to source 16" wheels before buying new tires.

Have my trusty 165K 97 4.0L that I ordered new at the dealer (at know it all the age of 20), 20 years ago was my daily now it only comes out of the garage when the weather is reasonalby nice, sometimes it does a short tow of the 3500 Lb boat to the launch ramp, never offroad really, mostly...
  3. What is the thread pitch to pull the crank pulley?

I am needing to do the front main seal and timing cover gaskets on my 97 4.0 OHV. Truck has 150K on it - all of it in this lovely rusty salt belt they call Ohio, and My puller has a set of bolts that I think might be it but the holes are rusty and they don't want to start so before I clean them...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad