• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. EcoBoost in a Ranger? How long before its done?

I have been thinking alot about the new Ecoboost v6 that they are using in the new F150s. Im still been researching the engine and I personally am not ready for doing such a swap but I just wanted to see what some of you have thought about. I meen if you can put a 302 or a 351 in a ranger how...
  2. 4.0 for 4.0

My engine is finally on its last leg I believe. I think it has a blown head gasket. It uses coolent, when its full of coolent it looses power drastically and you can hear that one of the pistans doesnt fire. Now the piston doesnt fire at all and is loosing power by the day and uses more and more...
  3. Would 3 inch be to big?

I have done some exhaust work on my truck and have been thinking about replacing all the pipe fromt he cat back. Atm I currently am using the stock piping then makes a turn out the side behind the cab with the stock 2 inch pipe. Im thinking about getting new pipe and then run the new pipe from...
  4. HickTown

I dont now who in here listens to country or not but this is one of my favorite songs, it reminds me of the town I grew up in.....but just wanted to link the you tube clip , has a huge Ranger at 2:35 roughly :D http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZC_wkIW4U4 Got to go see him play live in...
  5. Any Other Alaskans on here?

I was just curios if and how many other Alaskans are on here.....its been a while since I have been on and see alot of new faces (Names) so thought I would pop this question out there :D
  6. Does this sound like the MAF?

I bought a 94 Ranger with a 4.0L and runs great when driving, how ever when idleing it doesnt want to stay running at times. Some times it will idle a lil rough and stay running and others just putters out and dies. Also every once in a while, not often, it will stutter just one time when...
  7. HELP No brake lights

Well I woke up this morning got ready for work went to leave and My brake lights are not working on my truck. Checked all the fuses all good So im not sure which one it is or if there is a relay switch for it. ITs a 1994 Ranger with a 4.0 manual 4x4. THey were working the other day so im not...
  8. Lift Kit for a 95 Explorer

Im looking at just getting a simple 2 inch Body lift for my 95 Explorer but seem to be having a hard time finding one. I keep finding a lift kit for a 94 and down and for 01 and up but cant seem to find a body lift for a 95-99 Explorer. Any one know of any componys that make a 2 or 3 inch body...
  9. Explorer blinker issue

Hello, I havnt been on here in a long time, been busy and havnt been able to do any thing to my origanal Ranger BUT the short story for those of you who remember me I moved I now live in Texas. I just bought a 95 Explorer XLT 4wd, and every thing works great. The day after I bought it i put my...
  10. Almost ready to start the project.

Well some of you know me i havnt been on in a couple months....for some reasen my account was deleted. I went to sign on and no go. Any ways for those of you who dont knowme i have a 1984 Ford Ranger 2wd with a 2.0 (not a 2.3 a 2.0) that use to be my dads. After my dad died my mom gave me the...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad