• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Rockauto closeout parts!

RBV closeout parts. http://www.rockauto.com/RSS/vehiclefeeds.php?carcode=1106154&m=wc&l=en&html=true Ray
  2. Rockauto parts on sale , 86 B2

for those of you who might be looking for parts for your 86 or newer B2, Rockauto is having a close out sale. These may also fit Rangers of the same years. Follow the link for some fair prices. I am in no way advocating or advertising for Rockauto or the use of their parts...
  3. Air conditioning/Fuel line repair catalogue

While doing a search for fuel line repair parts for my B2 project, I found this catalog. it is offered in pdf and Word format, the Word format is much easier to read. At the bottom of each section you can download that sections catalog. Thought some might find it useful...
  4. 86 B2 fuel pump/Explorer

That's kinda misleading. Swapping into my 86 B2, most everything from a 92 Explorer, engine/transmission-transfer case/complete wiring harness - engine and cab. Dash from a 89-90 B2, interior from same. That gives an idea of what I'm up to. Now I am to the fuel system, I have the Explorer...
  5. Trans Length Question

What is the difference in the length between a TK5 and a M50D-R1? Ray
  6. BW1350/BW1354 Who's Stronger?

OK, I am working on my 86 B II, putting in the front and rear end, and engine out of a 92 Explorer, and M50D-R1 trans from a salvage yard. Is there any strength difference between the 1350 and 1354 transfers. I know about the slip joint in the 1350 and the difference in the rear flange. The...
  7. 4.0 starter into B II

92 Explorer XLT 4x4, 3.73 L/S had an automatic, now in B II with a 5 speed. What is the difference between a standard and automatic stater? Both have 10 tooth drive gears and mesh to a 138 tooth ring gear. Separator plate from 4.0 OHV has the same bolt holes as the one from a 2.9, but is...
  8. New Dome Light

Put a new dome light in my B2 the other day. Ray
  9. Bronco II seats

As I have posted before, I am trying to resurrect my '86 B II. I really didn't realize what all had happened to it since it was parked, the interior has deteriorated to the point the plastic is all that is really any good anymore. So I found an 89 that was pretty complete with gray interior and...
  10. Console part missing.

Just got new interior for my B2. The donor was an 89 B2 in a local junk yard. This interior has a console that is missing the piece on top in the very back. I have done a search to see what went there originally, but can't find anything. So if one of you fellas who has a console would post a...
  11. Older Vehicles

Yesterday I visited a wrecking yard near my home that I have not been to before. I am posting this because most of us who are interested in Ranger/Bronco II are either interested in vintage iron or know someone who is, and these parts are becoming more difficult to come by every year. This yard...
  12. EEC-IV Computer

Got a problem with my 86 B2, 2.9. I have had this truck for about 20 years, it hasn't run in 6+ years, sat in storage for over a year and in the backyard for the last 5, about 3 weeks ago I decided to get it running. (so far that hasn't happened). Before I moved it to my backyard, we tried to...
  13. Technical Data found on the internet

Like a lot of others, I spend more time on the internet than I should, but as of late this has been in an attempt to find information on what might be keeping my B II from firing up. While doing these searches I have come across some very interesting web sites, all dealing with technical data...
  14. Cowl cleaning.

Any body know if the cowl can removed on an 86 B2? After 6 years of setting, I am going to resurrect my old B2. The only problem I am facing now are wasps. I have sprayed number of nests, then sit back and wait to see if anymore appear. I now see a couple going in and out of the cowl louvers...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad