• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. recklessabandonman

Push starting auto tranny?

I was watching Ultimate Car Build-Off, and they made hill climbing Hearses. The first one's starter burnt up, so they towed it behind their truck for a while, and got it to start, even though it had an automatic transmission., but they mentioned the Torque Converter making it happen. Has anyone...
  2. recklessabandonman

So Cal Ranger Club?

I went to the InNOut in Walnut a few weeks ago, and saw a grip of Rangers and an f150 having a meetup. My coworker usually goes on wednesdays to a beemer meet every wednesdays, and see them there too, but I went tonight, and no dice. Can't find them on here or rangerforums. Anyone a part of them...
  3. recklessabandonman

Making half doors/door pins

I got a set of Ranger doors at Pick-a-Part half off sale today, going to cut the and make half doors that I can switch with my regular doors. I was wondering how you guys do the door pins though. I was thinking grinding off the ones in the hinges now, and just putting in some bolts the same...
  4. recklessabandonman

Look what I found

I had to take a detour off the freeway to go to work, and saw this beauty 5 minutes from my work: Then I go on here, and see this banner ad: Look familiar?
  5. recklessabandonman

Need Headlight Suggestions

Right now I have plain H4 halogens in stock plastic housing, and they are really underwhelming with light output, even when I have high beams on. Often cars driving behind me have their lights throw more light than mine. I wanted to go HIDs, but having heard all the legalities and complications...
  6. recklessabandonman

Engine problems

I was driving to school today, and stopped at CVS for some medicine. I went to leave, and the engine started to sputter and make a weird vibration noise, then it died. It started up fine, and moved a few feet before it died. It still is starting up, but dies after a few seconds. I still had...
  7. recklessabandonman

Problem after lifting

I just put a 4" Rough country lift on my BroncoII and the front sits what looks like 1-2 "higher than the back. Will the new front coils go down in a month or 2 or is this the new ride height? Is there something I can do to fix this problem?
  8. recklessabandonman

Replacing Rotors

I have a 90 Bronco II 4x4 with a Dana 35 in the front. Firestone wants to charge me over $400 to replace the pads and rotors on the front, since the rotors can't be resurfaced. I went next store to Kragen, and I can get new rotors and pads for $150. How difficult will it be to replace the rotors...
  9. recklessabandonman

Bronco II owner

Hi, I'm Eric, and I just came over from broncoII.org. Just looking to get more info and such about future projects for my B2.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad