• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Looks that DONT kill...

my 85 slight drop and stang wheels got the wheels for free local junk yard said they would cost 30 bucks a peace
  2. any auto-x guys on here

anyone run auto-x if so what setup are you guys using im looking to do some auto-x with my old 85 ranger just seeing if anyone eles has
  3. 2/4 drop?

will do i will be geting my set next pay day 15
  4. 2/4 drop?

here are 3 inch drop spring what i plan to get for my truck to relace the cut springs http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=230248916439&viewitem=&_trkparms=algo%3DLVI%26its%3DI%26otn%3D1&category=33586
  5. 3.8sc tranny ????

Will the tranny from a 3.8 stang bolt up to a 3.8 sc motor or is their a difrence in bellhousing
  6. whats the cheapest way to make 200 bhp

0k i have an 1985 5 spd ranger i want to use for drifting just want to be diffrent. anyway it has the 2.0l carb in it. Im just woundering if it would be cheaper to build the 2.0l motor thats in it or swap it for an svo motor. I woud like to see around 200 bhp out of it and would love to keep the...
  7. my drifting ranger

hood cam ah almost had it just beating on her and a burnout i grabed second
  8. 85 to 87 carb swap

Ok i just bought an 85 ranger and went to the local pic-n-pull and grabbed some stuff from an 87 range. Anyway dose anyone know if i can get this carb to work on my truck i already got it put on the truck i just cant get it to start. The truck has spark hell i even tried pouring gas down the...
  9. hello

hello my name is chris i work in the usaf and i just bouht a new drift toy. yeah im little :icon_twisted: but hey i like to do things a little diffrent any way a got an 1985 2.0l ranger for 700 bucks i think i over paid but hey the body straight any way here ar some pics for you and a...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad