• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. press 1 for english

You know you are drunk when.......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V9s4rW7wyZA http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JxigORGJKOw&feature=fvwrel
  2. press 1 for english

OEM Continental Conitracs finally worn out!

Looking to replace the 51,000 mile 225/70/15s out with 225/75/15 in the next couple of weeks. I don't need heavy 235s or want them....just a good looking tire a fraction taller for pulling a light duty trailer holding 2 Yamaha Waveraiders. I am debating Uniroyal Liberators, General Grabbers...
  3. press 1 for english

2010 Ford Ranger camber non adjustable?

My son bought a demo 2010 4x2 Ranger used (14,000 miles) and looked to be in great shape when he bought it 8 months ago. One of the front tires was wearing the inside edge out.....shitty Continental Conitracs. He takes it in for a routine alignment and the service advisor told him the camber is...
  4. press 1 for english

1998 Ranger Reg Cab auto tranny question

Problem fixed.
  5. press 1 for english

Why would anyone buy a Toyota?

[/IMG] I priced out a Tacoma extended cab and Ranger XLT supercab that are as close to being optioned out excatly the same. The only difference being the Tacoma is a 4 cyl 4 door access cab which has the suicide doors and the Ranger has only 2. The Tacoma priced out at $23,027 and the Ranger...
  6. press 1 for english

Spare tire size question

I have a new 2010 extra cab that has stock 225/70/15 Continental Contitrac tires on it. The tires are starting to make that infamous contitrac road noise that is about as annoying as listening to an Obama speech. The spare is a 145/80/16 donut wheel and I am wondering how big I can go before...
  7. press 1 for english

The GMC Terrain advertisement scores one for GM

My wife wanted a new SUV to replace her 1998 Exploder she had since new. Saw the GMC Terrain ad at the top of the page and I saw some promise. We went to the local dealer and we test drove one of the loaded ones with everything in it, great driving 4 banger SUV to say the least. I told her I...
  8. press 1 for english

Don't eat the yellow snow

link didn't work, sorry.
  9. press 1 for english

What is your favorite generation Ranger

Which do like better? I really like the present day look, but my favorite would be the 89-92 look. I really do like the twin I beam suspension.
  10. press 1 for english

2010 Ford Ranger

I have got to commend Ford on what they did to the XLT series. Power windows/locks and keyless entry plus cruise/tilt are now standard equipment. 4 wheel disc brakes and stability control plus side airbags are a great addition to all the Ranger trim levels. Sirius satellite radios are standard...
  11. press 1 for english

My encounter with a drunk mexican driver

I only have 1 picture but the bed of the truck was 3 times worse.[/IMG]
  12. press 1 for english

2 reasons I hate illegal immigrants (not the only 2)

1) 1 year ago a friend of mine was severely injured when his 2001 Ranger collided with a drunk mexican illegal who ran a red light at 20 mph over the speed limit. 2 broken legs and fractured ribs, concussion, punctured lung, broken left arm, and seperated shoulder. He was hit in the driver's...
  13. press 1 for english

Yet another reason to hate Walmart!

I read an article where Walmart is raising the rates of their store credit cards from 19% to 22.9%!!!!!!! Across the board and it doesn't matter if your credit rating is 600 or 840 beacon. I have to feel for the people that make minimum payments and have balances in the thousands due to...
  14. press 1 for english

What is with the gap between the hood and grille?

I was having a couple of items repaired under warranty and was looking over their 2010 Rangers and noticed some pretty big gaps between the hood and the top of the grille. 1/2" or more....the one on my 09 is 1/2" but some of the newer ones have even more. They were all like that! Did Ford out...
  15. press 1 for english

This is amazing!

$442 for a single lid diamond plate toolbox for a Ranger? Are they kidding? http://www.amazon.com/UWS-TBS-60-BLK-Aluminum-Toolbox-Insulated/dp/B0017HECMC
  16. press 1 for english

5w-20 Amsoil on Ebay......LMAO!

If you figure in the shipping the oil costs $13.50 per quart.....Good synthetic oil but WTF! I can buy this stuff at NAPA for under $8 a qt. They just changed the listing to quantity of 12. Disregard my post, that is a good price...
  17. press 1 for english

6w-20 Amsoil on Ebay......LMAO!

Duplicate thread.....my bad. Please delete this post
  18. press 1 for english

This ebay auction is hillarious!

Read the whole thing! He claims he hasn't changed the oil since he got the truck 20,000 miles ago!!!!!! 250,000 miles.....where did the timing belt cover go?????? Claims KBB value is $2500...
  19. press 1 for english

FL400S changed to FL-910

Does anyone know why Ford is now specifying the FL-910 oil filter when it used to spec the FL-400S? I have a 02 Ranger Duratec and a 09 Duratec....I have a case of the 400S fliters for my 02 and now they are recommending the 910 for that truck and all newer duratecs. I have 210,000 miles on the...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad