• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. press 1 for english

2002 engine swap

A search of the forum would have answered your question. To swap the engine out you would need a different transmission, wiring harness, motor mounts....ect. Not feasible to do. Completely different. Find the right motor for the vehicle.
  2. press 1 for english

I'm puzzled

Why worry about that? If the truck is running fine leave it alone.
  3. press 1 for english

2002 2.3 automatic

He might have just forgot what he is driving.:icon_rofl:
  4. press 1 for english

You know you are drunk when.......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V9s4rW7wyZA http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JxigORGJKOw&feature=fvwrel
  5. press 1 for english

how to make a 4 banger faster?

It's has 4 cylinder engine, just drive it. Shame the other posters on this thread can't read and comprehend your posts where it was stated that you don't want to turbo or swap the engine. Not everyone on this forum has reading problems. Keep the tires stock size and make sure to keep the...
  6. press 1 for english

New (used) truck... have maintenance question

Find out who owned the truck before and ask them what's been done, then ask the question. That info should be available at the dealer where you bought it. If you bought it from a private seller they should tell you. No need to change things that have already been done.
  7. press 1 for english

04 2.3l valve seals

With all the quality problems with Fram oil filters discussed on this forum and every other forum, why are you using one?:icon_confused:
  8. press 1 for english

how to make a 4 banger faster?

Ford did not make a 4 door 4 cyl Ranger in 2004....someone must have already made an engine swap before you owned it.
  9. press 1 for english

Bought ammo last night. Need a few more guns.

Why would anyone need more than a .380 for concealed carry??????? Are you serious? Do you know what concealed carry is for....10 yds or less. Learn about concealed carry laws before you give bad advice again. Ruger LCP or a Keltec .380 is all you need for personal protection. No sense in packing...
  10. press 1 for english

2002 2.3 automatic

Clutches in an automatic transmission?
  11. press 1 for english

Connecting rods

A dealer is only asking $1500 for a short block? That sounds way too low a price to be real. Time to visit an auto salvage yard.
  12. press 1 for english

Connecting rods

You have an 08 and already broke a connecting rod? I know where you can find an exact replacement.....Ford Dealer.
  13. press 1 for english

2.5L oil filter question.

Fram is the worst oil filter to use on an overhead cam engine because the anti drainback valves leaks pretty bad. Dry starts are not good. They filter worse than most also. Use a Wix, Purolater, AC Delco, or a Motorcraft (same as purolater). With trillions of negative posts about Fram on the...
  14. press 1 for english

Bigger tires gave me better mpg..

Your mileage increased by 4-5 mpg........that would be impossible.
  15. press 1 for english

OEM Continental Conitracs finally worn out!

Looking to replace the 51,000 mile 225/70/15s out with 225/75/15 in the next couple of weeks. I don't need heavy 235s or want them....just a good looking tire a fraction taller for pulling a light duty trailer holding 2 Yamaha Waveraiders. I am debating Uniroyal Liberators, General Grabbers...
  16. press 1 for english

2010 Ford Ranger camber non adjustable?

My son bought a demo 2010 4x2 Ranger used (14,000 miles) and looked to be in great shape when he bought it 8 months ago. One of the front tires was wearing the inside edge out.....shitty Continental Conitracs. He takes it in for a routine alignment and the service advisor told him the camber is...
  17. press 1 for english

1998 Ranger Reg Cab auto tranny question

Problem fixed.
  18. press 1 for english

Fitting a ford pickup engin to a mazda pickup

2001 was the last year the 2.5 was available in the Mazda B series.
  19. press 1 for english

Does anyone here have a 2.3 with only one coil?

You can see the numbering on the plug wires for plugs 1, 3, and 4.
  20. press 1 for english

Oil in spark plugs

Oil in the spark plugs???? What do you mean by that?:icon_confused:

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad