• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. COPPERHEAD85

Need Fuse Diagram for 85 2.8

Anybody have one they can post. Thanks!:icon_thumby:
  2. COPPERHEAD85

85 I found.

Havent been on in a while so hey all. Found this 85 while looking for a truck for my 15 year old. 120k miles,freakin air works. Wants $1900 for it,New clutch kit including throwout bearing and slave. Damn thing drives like it was new.
  3. COPPERHEAD85

I Got to ride in an ambulance!

It was in june I think dave.
  4. COPPERHEAD85

I Got to ride in an ambulance!

Glad your OK brother. Been free of the cigs for 4 months now. Left arm went numb and chest started hurting,scared me worse than owning a chevy. Get better and take care of yourself.........This place needs you!
  5. COPPERHEAD85

The CR250 ready to ride!

85 CR250R Had to rebuild the top end,runs great! [/URL][/IMG]
  6. COPPERHEAD85

Number 5 came home today!

2001 DRZ400 Been sitting in a guys shop for almost 4 years. The bad thing was he had been running crappy 10% gas and it dried up in the carb and killed it,found one on ebay so I gotta play the waiting game. Puts me at 5 bikes.
  7. COPPERHEAD85

Wife helped me get this today,early B-Day!

CMMG M4 Wasp .223 :D
  8. COPPERHEAD85

Fabbed up a quick Bike stand last night

Got bored last night,looked around the scrap metel pile and came up with a pretty neat bike stand. looked at this first Then this.. Went with the second and started cutting... Added a small hyd. jack I had and ended up with this Works great!I need to go to the scrap yard and pick up a...
  9. COPPERHEAD85

added another Honda to my collection today

Traded my Go cart for a 85 CR250,Needs rings but its in really good shape. Puts me back up to 4 Bikes.
  10. COPPERHEAD85

I like the way this guy thinks!

If only it where true..... http://www.wkrn.com/story/15159700/dont-pay-us-if-no-debt-deal-says-nashville-congressman
  11. COPPERHEAD85

New Weekend Ride

1999 YZ 250 Butt load of work done to the engine,Like riding a rocket. Old Faithful 82 XL 250R in the background I also picked up 2 86 XL 250R's, and Im almost finished making one out of 2 lol.
  12. COPPERHEAD85

44 and 9 or 60s

I have a 60 and a stearling 10.5 Ill let the pair go for $700.......
  13. COPPERHEAD85

A friend is going to be on Discovery Channel tonight.

The show is One Man Army. He is the bald headed white guy with the Gotee. James Yeager. Hope he gets through a few shows. http://dsc.discovery.com/videos/one-man-army-let-the-games-begin.html
  14. COPPERHEAD85

ima be a daddy!!!!!

Congrats!!
  15. COPPERHEAD85

One Tough old guy!

Happy 4th All!!! If ony my Tombstone could be this cool!
  16. COPPERHEAD85

Going to Quit Smoking

24 hours since last cigg from 2 packs a day.:yahoo: Keep me in your prayers guys........I really want to quit!
  17. COPPERHEAD85

Blem Batteries

A little inside info for you guys..... If you really want a good deal on Batteries for your truck go to a battery distributor if you have one in your area.Ask if they have any factory blems. They are called blems strictly because of cosmetic issues not performance and you can save yourself a...
  18. COPPERHEAD85

Anybody around Myrtle Beach SC?

Vacation is coming up week after next and it looks like thats where we are going. Would like to hear from some members in that area if possible,maybe get a little more info. Thanks!
  19. COPPERHEAD85

The Moving Wall is my town this weekend.

The Moving Wall is in my town this weekend. A mobile version of the Vietnam wall has graced my little town this weekend and I thought I would share some Pics. We have a park thats dedacated to our Armed Forces. A customer of mine had his collection of jeeps on hand This should keep...
  20. COPPERHEAD85

What should I do?

I cant get past the part where you said "The mother is in the hospitial" but wont take her kid..........????????

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad