• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. IAmTodd

Roastin on the Rocks Sept 7-8 Windber, PA

Come out for a great weekend of wheeling. There's everything from mild to wild. Make sure to register ASAP as the spaces are filling up. Doe Valley - Windber, PA
  2. IAmTodd

Low Range Troubleshooting

I'm slowly working my way through the Explorers list of problems. I'm down to low range not engaging. 4hi engages with no issues, both lights light up and there is a click from the rear and you can hear the shift motor working. So that's brings me to the issue of no low range. With the trans...
  3. IAmTodd

M50D popping out of fifth

I've recently swapped an M50D from a '91 Explorer into my '94. Trans is great with the exception that it will pop out of fifth gear. it will go through gears 1-4 with no problems or sounds(2nd seems to have excess vibration through the shifter?), reverse is great, fifth will slide right in but...
  4. IAmTodd

IAmTodd's '94 Explorer

I've been soaking up the information around here for a few weeks while I've been working on a recently acquired Explorer. I'm not a stranger to the Explorer, this is number 4 for me but this is the most work I've had to do with one. Mine has had quite a rough life in the past few years. I found...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad