• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. anyone else have this problem?

the door doesn't work all the time i'm thinking the door cable gets frozen, but not sure, please read on in the winter time the inside door release soemtimes works, sometimes doesn't, i noticed it really only happens when it gets to be about 5 or so degrees outside, but if i leave my truck...
  2. transmission oil leak

i need some input, maybe an answer to help me please i've got a 92 ford ranger with a completely stock driveline, (3.0/a4ld auto tranny) lately when i try to get out of town and get to the next town over, i get the truck up to about 45-50 or so on the highway and after about 5 minutes or so of...
  3. tachometer questions 3.0 '92 ranger

so i have a 1992 ford ranger, 3.0L, V6, automatic transmission, 2WD, that does not have a tachometer, and i was wanting to do some customizations, one being switching out the OE guages for an aftermarket set, and i was curious can i install a tach even though there isn't one now? and if so where...
  4. hey, i'm new here

looking to see if i can get some help for some things, but yeah, hey everyone

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad