• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. gnarlycharlie4u

High output alternator swap into a 2.5L

Alright my Powermaster 200A alternator just went and I need a cheap replacement since I'm lacking in $$. I need something that can put out around 130A at least. I did some searching but have yet to get a definite answer to my questions so I figured I'd ask you all. I have a 2000 2.5L Ranger...
  2. gnarlycharlie4u

Speedo Calibrator - why spend $100 MORE than I have to???

Speedo Calibrator on 2000 2.5L w/ RABS tl;dr - Bought the SpeeoHealer. Installed it (correctly?), but it doesn't work. Anyone have any idea why? I need a speedo calibrator and in doing my research I have come across a variety of options. The two that stuck out for me were: 1) the Superlift...
  3. gnarlycharlie4u

How to: Replace Upper Control Arm (2000 2.5l w/coil springs)

The following pertains to my 2000 2.5L w/coil springs. I couldn't take the groaning or creaking during turning anymore so I finally decided to take a look at my front suspension and diagnose the problem. All of the boots on all of my ball joints were destroyed. The boots can be replaced if the...
  4. gnarlycharlie4u

Replace Lower Control Arm (2000 2.5l w/coil springs)

The following pertains to my 2000 2.5L w/coil springs. I couldn't take the groaning or creaking during turning anymore so I finally decided to take a look at my front suspension and diagnose the problem. All of the boots on all of my ball joints were destroyed. The boots can be replaced if the...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad