• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Ring end gap?

My 4.0L didnt quite run right when I got it about a year ago. Figured it needed a tune-up. Well, it kept using oil, and one day I found that my heater wasnt was blowing cold air even 10mi down the road. So I checked the antifreeze, and it was dangerously low. I put nearly a gallon in it. Next...
  2. 95-01 Explorer bumper on 93-97 Ranger?

The title pretty much says it all... has anybody done it? Its something Im really interested in doing since my bumper is all dented up and crap.
  3. M5OD-R1 problem

When I bought this truck(1993 4.0L/M5OD-R1 4x2), I was warned that 1st and 2nd gear were "out". Well, when I tried to play around with it today, I found that the shifter clicked into the positions for 1st and 2nd, but when I let out on the clutch, nothing happened. I even tried rocking the...
  4. New guy, Oklahoma

Just bought a 93 Reg cab short-bed 4.0L/5speed 4x2 for $300. 1st and 2nd is out, and it has to take off in 3rd gear. It does run and drive though, and thats all that counts. I look forward to picking yalls brains for help!:D

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad