• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Wipers Won't Turn Off...

Alright, So both my wipers and my speedometer went out at the same exact time awhile ago. I'm currently still trying to figure out how the hell to get the speedometer to work, but the wipers starting working again. Well actually, they turned on while I was on the road and I couldn't turn them...
  2. Real Speedometer Issue, Please Help...

Alright, both my speedometer and my wipers went out at the same exact time around the end of last year. The wipers aren't a problem right now, but the speedometer is. And before you reply, the answer is yes to the following: - It's not the ECU (I swapped my old one in and it still didn't work)...
  3. Not Just Another Speed Sensor Problem...

Alright guys, I have absolutely no idea about what the hell is going on with the truck lately. About 2 1/2 months ago, I started the truck up and went for a drive down the street. Everything was fine until I looked down, the speedometer's dead. I went home, checked the VSS and replaced it. The...
  4. 98' Inner Splash Shields...

Alright, I know this is going to be a stupid question, but just bear with me. I swapped my transmission in my 98' about over a year ago. In the process, I had to remove both front inner splash shields to gain access. I bought some new ones of eBay, and I honestly forgot how the bolted up to the...
  5. Wanted: 98' 3.0L Engine...

My truck has close to 300,000 miles on the engine and it still runs good, but I want to see if anyone is selling a 3.0L that would fit into my 98' 2WD. Anything that's cheap and in good shape I would probably take. I really want something I can rebuild, clean up and plug and play it into the...
  6. Need a painter...

Is there anyone that is, or know somebody that does good, professional paint for a low price? I just want to get my 98 Flareside re-painted because it's starting to show it's age.
  7. Wiring Diagrams...

Does anyone have/know where I could obtain full detailed diagrams of a 1998 3.0 V6 2WD gauge cluster, wiper switch, dome light, reverse lights and rear differential ABS/speed sensor?
  8. Electrical Issue Involved With Transmission Swap

I have a 1998 3.0 V6, and I swapped the automatic transmission out for a Mazda MR1 manual transmission last winter.:icon_welder: I had all of the important stuff hooked up, and I just left the backup lights for another day. I decided that I would like to get them hooked up this week hopefully...
  9. Completely Out of Options...

I have a 1998 Ford Ranger V6 3.0L Manual, and about 2 weeks ago BOTH my wipers and speedometer completely quit on me. I search TRS for days on the speedometer issue and tried everything I could to fix it. I replaced the ABS/VSS two times to rule out a bad sensor; checked all of the fuses located...
  10. I Need A ECU Bad - Please Help!

I recently swapped my automatic transmission in my 98' Ranger 3.0L V6 2WD to an manual transmission, and I need to find a computer for it to pass emissions. After calling Ford, I learned that my truck was 1 truck of the 5% produced that exact year with everything I have including the manual...
  11. 98' - 08' Front Bumper Conversion

Would anyone know what I would need to do to convert my 98' front end to be able to accept a 08' bumper?
  12. Transmission Swap

I need to know the manual transmission version of the 4R44E automatic transmission. It's for a 1998 Ford Ranger with 2WD. I am going from a automatic transmission to a manual and I need to know what type manual I need. Please let me know. Thanks...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad